Women's world cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad they won.

Are we really comparing soccer to American football?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great game!

Unbelievable skilled athletes!

Comment

Good win for the USA. I always like to see our national teams do well. Now, all those players that bring hope and promise to our country can go back to nobody knowing who in the heck they are until Nike shoves them down our throat during the next World Cup or Olympics....especially that purple-headed dude.

Comment

Good win for the USA ladies....Congrats to them.

Suck the attention whore scored a goal but hey....the USA got the W!

Comment

They played great!! Good win for the US and Great Final to the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
              My thoughts? I would rather lose without them than win with them. And I have never watched a complete soccer match, men's or women's, in my life, and never will.
              Agreed. It's just a third world type of sport anyway

Comment

Good stuff....

Comment

Good game, the USWNT kicked arse!!!

Congrats to them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    I'm not a fan of soccer unless it's Team USA in the World Cup and the Olympics. Much, much more the women than men. I guess as a super, super casual fan of soccer, I like to watch a team worth a **** if I'm going to watch it.

Rapinoe, the attention *****, was making me not a fan of World Cup soccer this time around, but then I catch the rest of the team singing their **** hearts out with their hands over their heart during the anthem and just playing the game like it should be played....and I ask myself.... should I quit on or ignore my country's team because one selfish *** attention ***** can't keep her **** mouth shut? I can ignore that fraud and hope for the best for the redm white and blue.... . I'll be tuning in for the final.

Then I can do without watching soccer for a long time again..
                    Excellent summation. 👍

Comment

Congratulations to the US team, Hell of a run they are on.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Gotta love them calls!!

Comment

I've heard this pay gap argument for 50 years starting with women's professional tennis and my answer has always been the same. For all non contact sports, including soccer, baseball, track field, tennis, basketball, field hockey, billiards, bowling, chess, etc, basically, any sport where hitting an apponent would cause a fowl, let's just have one league. Best players make it, men or women.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                            I've heard this pay gap argument for 50 years starting with women's professional tennis and my answer has always been the same. For all non contact sports, including soccer, baseball, track field, tennis, basketball, field hockey, billiards, bowling, chess, etc, basically, any sport where hitting an apponent would cause a fowl, let's just have one league. Best players make it, men or women.
                            If that happened there would be no female athletes....at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                              These are contact sports. American football is a collision sport.

Comment

Meh.... the dutch had to play in those wooden shoes. U S had an unfair advantage

Comment

Working...
                                X