Your favorite single pin sight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favorite single pin sight?

What is your favorite single pin hunting sight and why?

How does it compare to other single pin sights on the market? I would love to hear if you have tried multiple sights and have a favorite.

I've had an HHA and now a Spott Hog Fast Eddy. Liked them both. The Spott hog is built like a tank. HHA's also only accept their own brand of pin light that kinda stunk.

Comment

Only two I've ever used have been Trophy ridge. The first was the pursuit and the second the react. Love my react.

That being said, I wish I had the money to try out a spott Hogg Hogg father

Comment

Popsicle stick mounted in the middle of a big washer.

On a serious note... Had a React One. Hated the quiver attachment. The React One Pro solves that. The Fast Eddie looks pretty neat as well. I'm running an Apex Covert until Santa comes with the Spott Hogg at least...

Comment

Getting a Montana Black Gold put on my RPM 360... I'll check back with this and give an update next week!

Comment

Shooting a CBE Tek Hybrid right now and really like.

Comment

Spott hog Hogg father hands down..it's just pricey...2nd that's reasonably priced in my opinion is the black gold!

Comment

I have the spot Hogg hog father and really like it. Built solid

Comment

Have the HHA optimizer ultra I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by msubaseball31 View Post
                    Have the HHA optimizer ultra I love it.

I just got one put on 2 weeks ago with a lens. It's awesome! Shooting way better than I ever did with my Spot Hogg 7 pins. Was getting hard to see target and the pins clearly. Heck to get old!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      I just got one put on 2 weeks ago with a lens. It's awesome! Shooting way better than I ever did with my Spot Hogg 7 pins. Was getting hard to see target and the pins clearly. Heck to get old!!!

Yeah, whatever sight I get has to accept a lens magnifier!

Comment

I'm looking to upgrade from 5 pin set up. I was thinking about the HHA but what about the Sabo gen 2 sight?

Comment

I've had multiple hha's, trijicon, react, sword centurion, MBG, Accutouch and the Spott Hogg.

I like them in this order

Centurion
                          Accutouch
                          Spott Hogg
                          MBG
                          HHA
                          trijicon

The centurion is the site I shot with the longest . . . . the accutouch is my current sight. HHA we early to the game and been doing a decent product the longest but they long ago got left behind by better built products.

the trijicon was the most expensive of the lot and I tried to fall in love with it multiple times. Just didn't like it bit, not nearly bright enough and the pin stunk for real precision.

Comment

apex covert pro............and gig 'em!

Comment

I've always been a fan of the hogg father and black gold as I previously stated. My girlfriend shoots the HHA optimizer on her bow an loves it..I just got a new set up and I think I'm gonna end up going with hha' s new kingpin with the dovetail. Ive always thought HHA made a great sight that stays bright longer than most I just like sights that are extended and now that they came out with the kingpin with a dovetail attachment I'm pretty pumped about it! I would definitely give it a look! It also comes with a light attachment for low light in a ground blind!

Comment

Working...
                              X