No announcement yet.

Online sales....your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't found anything in a brick and mortar I was looking for in the last couple of years besides clothes and shoes. I quite even looking and just order what I need on line.

Comment

#1 No doubt

#2 Why limit your items for sale on your website, sell everything you have in your store on your website you can.

#3 Yes

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
        #1 No doubt

#2 Why limit your items for sale on your website, sell everything you have in your store on your website you can.

#3 Yes
        I do agree!!!!

Even feeders, not many people around sell feeders that cheap. I love my 1000 lb Foreverlast Corn feeder

Comment

I think it is a great idea to go to online sales. I buy most of my stuff that way. I can't stand to get in Houston traffic. I will shop small town stores when driving through though. Try to put as much of your stock as possible on your online store. Good Luck with it!

Comment

About the only things I don't buy online are guns, ammo, powders and fishing rods.
            I been told I wuz cheep
            Last edited by muzzlebrake; 04-28-2017, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
              90% of what I buy is online.

I'm with this guy.

Any household item we run out of, hop on Amazon, order, bada-bing at your doorstep the next day or two.

Comment

Majority of what i buy is online. I even have soap, baby diapers, wipes, dogfood and a few other things that I use a set amount on set up to land on my doorstep once a month automatically. Online is the now and will only become more used in the future as the older generation quits going into the stores as much. I'd say majority of the people 20-35 maybe 45 order online regularly and it will only increase as the highschool kids become adults

Comment

Working...
                X