Elusive Wildlife Technologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elusive Wildlife Technologies

I bought a shotgun mount to fit my Kill Light so that I might shred some pigs. Well, the brilliant employees at the post office lost the little envelope that it came in. They showed it delivered to them, but they couldn't find it. Three phone calls to the PO, and no package. After three days I called EWT and spoke to a very nice lady and told her my story. Long story short, in two days I got another free of charge. Good customer service often goes unnoticed, so I'm passing my experience on to y'all.

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    I bought a shotgun mount to fit my Kill Light so that I might shred some pigs. Well, the brilliant employees at the post office lost the little envelope that it came in. They showed it delivered to them, but they couldn't find it. Three phone calls to the PO, and no package. After three days I called EWT and spoke to a very nice lady and told her my story. Long story short, in two days I got another free of charge. Good customer service often goes unnoticed, so I'm passing my experience on to y'all.
    Thats awesome. I need to get another feeder light, and one for my rifle.

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Quality products for sure.

Comment

yup i like them a lot

Comment

Sniper Hog Lights. Site sponsor. Superior products. Hope you like your Chinese made products.

Skinny

Comment

Glad you had good luck with their customer service. My experience with them sucked in

Comment

I have a couple Elusive Wildlife products a kill light on the feeder and a light for my bow always worked great.

Comment

I've had great customer service with them. I go to the actual store on Conroe and the guy there usually goes out of his way to help me.

Comment

I have a EWT green feeder light that's junk. Not bright enough to see pigs at 20 yards. I will only buy from Sniper Hog Lights from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Stins View Post
                      I've had great customer service with them. I go to the actual store on Conroe and the guy there usually goes out of his way to help me.

Yep. That's a great store with good customer service. I will be there again tonight picking up another feeder.

Comment

These folks are the best!
                        Adios,
                        gary

Comment

I have alot of there products and never any issues at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            Sniper Hog Lights. Site sponsor. Superior products. Hope you like your Chinese made products.

Skinny
                            Thanks ! Site sponsor means absolutely nothing to me, since I've owned two EWP flashlights since BEFORE I ever heard of Sniper products.

I expect to enjoy them for years to come !

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X