Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmac19 View Post
    2 sets and both had people walk in on my setup, during prime time. I'm over hunting corp, its getting way to crowded, I've shot a few good bucks in the past too. Time to get a deer lease ...

Guess his dad never taught him respect for others, mine did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Common sense isn’t so common these days .

Comment

Originally posted by coojay View Post
        Guess his dad never taught him respect for others, mine did!

Respect for others? Because I'm tired of wasting my time while people ruin my hunt by walking around.

Comment

My old job allowed me to hunt during the week, this weekend crazy mess sucks,

Comment

I usually hunt during the week but decided to give it a try, but will b going back to hunting during the week 4 sure lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a feller walking around mid day in bedding areas thinking he's gonna get a shot because he's see-n deer. But little dose he know he's only bumping them out. And they don't come back till after dark. He also leaves his blind right at prime time. And walks right by me. I think he's afraid of the dark.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Lol I'm waiting to see if this one sits till dark! Think may have came in from private land, I kayaked and never heard a boat pull up

Comment

I never saw anybody during the week, for years. First year I'm forced to hunt weekends and both sets get screwed, I loved hunting out there but a lease seems better for me at the moment, what little time I do get to hunt I want to make it count at least.

Comment

Hear ya there [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

I just gave up looking for a pig I shot

Comment

One less pig = more feed for deer.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by jmac19 View Post
                          I never saw anybody during the week, for years. First year I'm forced to hunt weekends and both sets get screwed, I loved hunting out there but a lease seems better for me at the moment, what little time I do get to hunt I want to make it count at least.

The hallelujah lady is getting turned n to the corp

Comment

Originally posted by coojay View Post
                            The hallelujah lady is getting turned n to the corp

?

Comment

Yea it’s gotten bad it was so nice in the early 200s it was like a lease at the core a handful of good guys hunting everyone new pretty close to where everyone hunted an no body messed with you if you needed help you could trust a guy to come help you out an drag a deer out and not worry about them moving in on you or telling everyone in the world about it it’s sad it’s come to the inconsiderate no hunter ethics an extreme lack of conmen since I have about decided to save up take a couple of weeks of vacation an go north try an put some elk an muley steaks in the freezer!

Comment

2000s not 200 haha

Comment

Working...
                                X