Keeping our lil buddy in my prayers!

Comment

Great news

Comment

Prayers sent for this young man!!

Comment

Prayers from Tulsa

Comment

Sending another prayer up for you guys. I’ve been there myself and know how you feel.

I don’t completely understand why our children are charged with facing these tough situations in life. God does though. Most times they don’t understand what’s going on, but we do. It’s by faith and the many prayers that I made it through caston’s surgery. So just know that us Bonner’s have y’all in our thoughts and prayers. God grant these folks peace and comfort

Comment

Weston is awake and doing well. He’s hungry and wants to get out of the bed. We have to keep his leg as still as possible for another 3 hours then if everything goes good we can head home around 7. His Cardiologist stopped by for a brief minute said he would review all the findings in detail later but the preliminary report looked great! The readings he looked at to see the condition of his heart were right in line with a normal heart that had no defects which was very surprising and good news. They expected them to be high. Thank you everyone for the prayers between Weston’s strength and the grace of god I am always amazed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                Weston is awake and doing well. He’s hungry and wants to get out of the bed. We have to keep his leg as still as possible for another 3 hours then if everything goes good we can head home around 7. His Cardiologist stopped by for a brief minute said he would review all the findings in detail later but the preliminary report looked great! The readings he looked at to see the condition of his heart were right in line with a normal heart that had no defects which was very surprising and good news. They expected them to be high. Thank you everyone for the prayers between Weston’s strength and the grace of god I am always amazed.

God is good....

Comment

Our God is an Awesome God!!

Thank you guys so much for sharing your precious son with all of us!

Thank you Jesus for this little man's success!

Comment

Great news

Comment

Prayers and best wishes to Weston and the family!

Comment

This is such great news! Way to go Weston. You are my hero. Prayers sent for a full recovery. Thanks for the updates.

Comment

Great news! God is good!

Comment

Great news! Glad to hear that

Comment

Great news to hear! That little guy deserves some ice cream for being such a tough trooper!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Great news! Get that boy something to eat!

Comment

Working...
                                X