X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impatiently waiting for an update ..

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Man are you sure neighbor saw the same deer? Did they see the wound? That arrow looks perfect to me. He was leaking arterial blood.
      This. He saw a different deer. No way he was seen that quick after he was shot..Unless it was a 1 in a million weird shot AND that buck was on a hot doe.. And your neighbor has good eyes and really saw the same buck.

Comment

^^^

Comment

that deer is dead. you should be looking for buzzards by now

Comment

I'm in for this, looks like a dead dear to me.

Comment

In for final result

Comment

Originally posted by topwater blowup View Post
                In for final result
                Post #80^^^

Comment

I sure would like to hear neighbors story. I don't know them at all so this is just a guess but maybe they like deer meat and big horns too.

Comment

Me Too

Comment

Yeah I agree with above, I dont see that deer walking the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                        Deer is alive and well for now, neighbor saw him last night and this morning, will give a full story later on. Thank you for all of your kind words.
                        My first thought was, thick red blood, white hair, that's a muscle or brisket shot but then I started reading all of the "dead deer" comments and second guessed.

I'm glad you saw him alive and well.

Comment

In for the rest of the story on this I want to see pictures of the deers wounds if he still alive. But then again deer are some amazing animals if you don’t get major organs they can definitely survive.

Comment

Let’s hear it Paul Harvey!

Comment

Bloody arrow bad shot?

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              My first thought was, thick red blood, white hair, that's a muscle or brisket shot but then I started reading all of the "dead deer" comments and second guessed.

I'm glad you saw him alive and well.

He explained to me that what I thought was white hair was actually grass via text when I posted his pics. So I then reverted back to the blood amount on a passthrough arrow. Whatever it passed through, seemingly would have had to be pretty vascular to retain that much liquid after leaving the other side.
                              Last edited by Smart; 11-04-2019, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I think it's funny how people conclude whether a deer is dead or not based on a photo of an arrow and nothing else. The only time I'd ever come to conclusion of dead deer based on arrow alone would be by smelling stomach and/or intestinal contents on it.
                                Last edited by TwoHighways; 11-04-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X