Pigeon Road Shooting Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pigeon Road Shooting Range

What great customer service! They went above and beyond and got my bow back up and running in no time. Some shops near me could use a lesson.

I have bought 3 bows from them over the years and they are awesome to deal with. its a hr and a half drive but i don't mind.

Comment

The only problem with them is the drive... Stephenville is becoming a hotbed of good bow shops...

Allen at Pigeon road is top notch guy

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
        The only problem with them is the drive... Stephenville is becoming a hotbed of good bow shops...

Allen at Pigeon road is top notch guy
        Yes, but for they do it's worth it.

Comment

A little more than hour for me. Haven't found a better shop in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by sam4613 View Post
            A little more than hour for me. Haven't found a better shop in the area.
            psst.... cause there isn't one lol

Comment

Allen is the man!!

Comment

X10

Comment

What's the low down on Davids? Anyone still go there?

Comment

Top notch customer service is why they have been in business for 45+ years. They also can and will work on any brand, old or new bow. They also don't believe in knocking a home run on profit for every bow they sell, they want the everyday working man to be able to afford a great bow at a great price with continued out standing customer service AFTER the sale. They are also very competitive on the firearms side of the store.

Comment

They do a great job and Allen is the best bow tech I have ever seen, He goes way above and beyond to make sure you are happy and your bow is right!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivanite View Post
                        What's the low down on Davids? Anyone still go there?
                        Still open and busy as usual.

Comment

When I bought my first bow from them Allen spent about an hour and a half on the shooting range with me giving me pointers... Great guy

Comment

Great prices, on most things and Allen knows his stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X