South Texas Hunters 2017 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump.

I'll be heading down the week of July 15th to fill feeders and do some mowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be headed there this evening to sweat. Anybody around the San Diego/Benevides/San Jose area that can add freon to my camper AC? Lol

Comment

Anyone got some updated pics?

I won't be headed back until 1st part of August......

Comment

Checked in.

Comment

In.

Comment

Finally seeing some interesting bucks.
              Guessing he is 2 yrs old

Think he is 3

He is 4. Going to be fun to see how he finishes over then next 2 months.

Comment

gosh almighty you always grow some big deer!

Comment

Tildenhunter you're about to make me take an unexpected road trip to pull my cards with those pictures!!!

Comment

I really cant wait to see what August/September brings. We aren't really shooting any bucks this year but we are going to have to shoot A LOT of does. Should make for a fun season though.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                      I really cant wait to see what August/September brings. We aren't really shooting any bucks this year but we are going to have to shoot A LOT of does. Should make for a fun season though.
                      This should be a really productive year buck-wise on our place... I'll be knocking out my doe duties opening morning if I'm able!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                        Is that last deer the double drop 2 year old from a couple years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
                          Is that last deer the double drop 2 year old from a couple years ago?
                          No. It looks a lot like him but it is a different buck. The guy I posted above probably just edged out the double drop last year. They look A LOT alike but still waiting to see if the Double Drop is still around and what he looks like this year. They should both be 4 this year.

Comment

Nilgai are out and about on our 200 acre property really good right now. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3279.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	24502674Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3278.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	24502675

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                              Nilgai are out and about on our 200 acre property really good right now. [ATTACH]863513[/ATTACH][ATTACH]863514[/ATTACH]

Didn't see a single one when I went down 2 weeks ago.

Had a rough time with feeders not working and cameras either not working, knocked off by cows or memory cards full before the good growth pictures started.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                                Didn't see a single one when I went down 2 weeks ago.

Had a rough time with feeders not working and cameras either not working, knocked off by cows or memory cards full before the good growth pictures started.

We recently had cows bust all our feeders down, we fixed what we could and replaced the rest. Really hurt us since we had some decent young deer coming in everyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X