Toughest animal you’ve seen in person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toughest animal you’ve seen in person

My buddy killed a wildebeest with half his skull cap missing and full of maggots.

I once shot a pig with 3 arrows and a 9mm before it died.

Surely y’all have some good stories...

Bout a 500 pound nilgai bull, nothing wrong with him but you know he was one tough mother!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot a big sow right in the forehead from about 15 yards away w/an AR and after laying down for a brief second got up and charged right at me, took several more bullets to the body and ran right through a fence. Never did recover her. To this day I dont know what happened, glanced off the skull I guess.

Comment

I peeled several (3) .243 shells off of the shoulder of an aoudad I shot, until I got a fourth behind the ribs and stopped it. They are tanks.

Comment

When I was a kid a box turtle fell from the retaining wall at my grandparents house on to the concrete cracking his shell and knocking him out? We thought he was dead so we threw
          it a huge multi floral rose bush (we just knew Grandpa would think we killed him). Well several months later on a frosty morning Grandpa was trimming up the rose bush and found him still alive stuck in the rose bush. We had a lot of explaining to do.

Comment

Nilgai. It was only a cow but took three rounds with a 270 win and 150 grain Nosler partition.

Comment

1 particular Zebra by far. Nilgai are mega tuff also..

Comment

Shot a big boar in a trap dead in the forehead with a 9mm from about 4 feet. Ricocheted right off the top of his dang head. Traded the 9mm for a .45 the next week. Never happened again on any pig in a trap that I killed.

Comment

Comment

Nobody has said A 271" whitetail buck?

Comment

East Texas mosquitoe

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        Nobody has said A 271" whitetail buck?

Comment

Married her almost 27 years ago

Comment

I shot a buck in the neck with my deer rifle and could not find him, two weeks later I see him chasing a doe ! And kill him , only thing holding on his head was some skin , spine and windpipe!!! Maggots and infection and still chasing does
                            My neighbor arrowed a buck in October could not recover him with a dog, December killed him with rifle, arrow was still in it ! Threw a lung and lodged in the neck

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              East Texas mosquitoe
                              ^^^That's funny^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X