Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

will stand up for work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will stand up for work

funny the things you will do when you need a job......Colin Kaepernick hired new agents, which was reported this week. The agents told teams Kaepernick would be opting out of his San Francisco 49ers contract to become a free agent, news that broke Wednesday. On Thursday, ESPN reported that Kaepernick would stand for the national anthem in 2017

don't crawfish now ya yellow bellied dog. Stand(or kneel) yer ground.

Comment

Toooo Late Next !

Comment

POS on my book! You cant change a Leopards spots!!

Comment

I hope no one picks him up.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
            Toooo Late Next !

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
            POS on my book! You cant change a Leopards spots!!

Originally posted by JHT View Post
            I hope no one picks him up.

Originally posted by DTala View Post
            don't crawfish now ya yellow bellied dog. Stand(or kneel) yer ground.

Yes [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              Yes [emoji106]
              X2

Comment

LOL.........he did make a ton of money these last two years, so I doubt he is hurting. IF his skills are solid he will be picked up soon enough.........sorry...........just the way it works in the world of "entertainment!".

Comment

LOL....what a little *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    LOL.........he did make a ton of money these last two years, so I doubt he is hurting. IF his skills are solid he will be picked up soon enough.........sorry...........just the way it works in the world of "entertainment!".
                    Hope he invested wisely, IMO his skills would have to be spectacular for an owner to sign him. The repercussions for having him on your team would cost a lot more than his contract. He needs to start by going on an apology tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                      Hope he invested wisely, IMO his skills would have to be spectacular for an owner to sign him. The repercussions for having him on your team would cost a lot more than his contract. He needs to start by going on an apology tour.
                      Lotta truth there! [emoji106] Some of my thoughts. ........alot has changed in the last 15 years with this latest group of 20 somethings![emoji102] I observe my nieces (20 and 22) and wonder in astonishment at the way they perceive the world around them. Some observations make me smile, others I find myself in complete WTH mode[emoji844] One graduated from Iowa State and the other Texas Tech.....not hotbeds of liberalism but sure it exists. I gave it some thought and realized I was using the filters of the 80's and early 90's and applying it to there millinium prism. Much as parents of WWII did when Rock & Roll hit the scene......they went ballastic. [emoji33] "We all evolve but prayfully we all return to the values we all learned on kindergarten b4 falling to far." Hopefully these athletes realize that "me, me, me" is not always the wisest position on a TEAM activity. But, like many TBHers have noted: "FRREDOM of speech has consequences!!!" Let's see what the market forces decide are to be the consequences[emoji844] As it will come down to $$$....and his ability to contribute significantly to a squad. The market decided Rock & Roll is here to stay.[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Lotta truth there! [emoji106] Some of my thoughts. ........alot has changed in the last 15 years with this latest group of 20 somethings![emoji102] I observe my nieces (20 and 22) and wonder in astonishment at the way they perceive the world around them. Some observations make me smile, others I find myself in complete WTH mode[emoji844] One graduated from Iowa State and the other Texas Tech.....not hotbeds of liberalism but sure it exists. I gave it some thought and realized I was using the filters of the 80's and early 90's and applying it to there millinium prism. Much as parents of WWII did when Rock & Roll hit the scene......they went ballastic. [emoji33] "We all evolve but prayfully we all return to the values we all learned on kindergarten b4 falling to far." Hopefully these athletes realize that "me, me, me" is not always the wisest position on a TEAM activity. But, like many TBHers have noted: "FRREDOM of speech has consequences!!!" Let's see what the market forces decide are to be the consequences[emoji844] As it will come down to $$$....and his ability to contribute significantly to a squad. The market decided Rock & Roll is here to stay.[emoji6]

Doesn't seem to matter if the school is considered conservative any more. My sister is a massive liberal, has a picture of her with Hilary, lives and works in DC for NGOs and has had a complete mental breakdown over the Trump election and has alienated family over it. Her undergrad and first grad degree were from Texas A&M. My parents still don't understand how she became a liberal going to that school.

Comment

Oops.....guess I was not attempting to vilify higher learning in my response. It was more about their exposure. Your example would be extreme IMHO......my nieces are no way near that level on any subjects. .....but do have opinions that may raise eyebrows among us in our 50's. I hope her circle is only bigger than most and comes back to what was instilled in her.....then again she has to live the life of her choosing.[emoji6]

Comment

My sister was brought up in an extremely conservative household. Her example is that no matter how conservative the environment you are brought up in whether it be the household and parenting or going to what is arguably probably one of the most conservative schools in the nation there is still enough brainwashing out there to turn someone to that way of thinking. In the end it came down to just a couple of friends she made.

Comment

Working...
                            X