X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing w/ Canon 70D and kit len

That second one is awesome.

Comment

Nice shots. Was wondering how you got so close to that yote until I noticed the leg trap in the 3rd pic. He doesn't look very happy with you in the 2nd shot.

Which lens you shooting with?

Comment

nice...............

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
          Nice shots. Was wondering how you got so close to that yote until I noticed the leg trap in the 3rd pic. He doesn't look very happy with you in the 2nd shot.

Which lens you shooting with?
          Its the kit lens 18-135mm/3.5 is stm

Comment

Very cool! Been toying with the idea of getting a 70D. How do you like it overall?

Comment

Nice pics thanks for sharing... 2nd and 5th are awesome... Curious on how much experience would be required to use a camera such as ur canon 70D?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                Nice pics thanks for sharing... 2nd and 5th are awesome... Curious on how much experience would be required to use a camera such as ur canon 70D?

I just upgraded to a 70D and I am not very experienced. I did order a couple if DVD's to help me learn all of its functions and also to learn more about using the right settings for taking the right picture. Although the less expensive DSLR's with good glass will take great pictures as well. I opted for this body over the rebel T5 because it some additional features I thought I may use in the future. So far I really like the pictures I am getting from my 70D.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                  I just upgraded to a 70D and I am not very experienced. I did order a couple if DVD's to help me learn all of its functions and also to learn more about using the right settings for taking the right picture. Although the less expensive DSLR's with good glass will take great pictures as well. I opted for this body over the rebel T5 because it some additional features I thought I may use in the future. So far I really like the pictures I am getting from my 70D.
                  Thanks for the info bowhuntertex Leftridge, again awesome pics not trying to derail your thread Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
                    Very cool! Been toying with the idea of getting a 70D. How do you like it overall?
                    I love it. I just started photography last week.. So these are my first pictures.

I actually bout the 70d for the video capabilities and the associated focus system. But im taking lots of pictures and not one video in two weeks..lol..

Thanks for the info bowhuntertex Leftridge, again awesome pics not trying to derail your thread Sir

I have zero experience and am taking some good photos.. I mean some are soft and I need to work on that but I just started using it last week..

There are some good YouTube videos with have helped me.. Specifically videos by Ray Ortega, CameraRec Toby, ZY Productions and Newtography. Just hope on youtube and search them out. They have helped me a lot as a new guy..

Comment

Very nice...I'm heading to a week long photography class for work and have an 80 d that I will be training with. Looking forward to learning

Comment

Back when I bought it, I learned a lot about the ins and outs of my camera on Flickr's discussion group.

Here is the one for the 70d.

Welcome to the Canon EOS 70D Flickr Group ! Please share your favorite photos and videos with other 70D owners :-) Discuss about Photography, Lenses, Accessories.... Like our Page on Facebook ! Follow us on Twitter Rules : 1. Only photos taken with the Canon EOS 70D are allowed in the pool. 2. Be polite: Do not fingerpoint, shame, nor attack personally other flickr members 3. Photos added to the group pool must be Kid Friendly and Safe For Workplaces. 4.Please use the search tools (group discussions, group search) before posting a new topic. 5.No advertising (Stores, Blogs, Forums, Facebook Pages...). This is a moderated group : The moderators retain the right to delete or lock threads and comments that do not follow these rules, guidelines or are perceived to be abusive, redundant, self-promotional or not leading to novel discussion. Have fun ! Canon EOS 70D Overview : Comming Soon ! Canon EOS 70D (rumored) Features : Compact Body with better AF and continuous shooting than EOS 7D 22MP and DIGIC5+ 19-point AF 6 FPS Vari-angle display Magnesium body Photo/Video live view modes

Comment

I'm toying with the idea of a second body and looking hard at the 70D.

Comment

I just ordered this Camera. Will see how it works!!! I have no clue about any of this.

Comment

Short timelapse I did with it yesterday

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                              I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Working...
                              X