No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished up this little guy... Been wanting an all stainless model for a while now.

G1 frame... 223 super 14 barrel. Leupold 2.5-8x32 EER.
    Attached Files

Comment

That's shiny! Looks great Coach

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
        Finished up this little guy... Been wanting an all stainless model for a while now.

G1 frame... 223 super 14 barrel. Leupold 2.5-8x32 EER.
        Very nice. I shot a lot of the TC's for silhouette competitions. Great guns that seem to have a small following.

What are you going to use it for and are you going to get some different barrels for her?

Comment

I picked these two up yesterday. I got a 2 for 1 deal.

I don't have a mag for it so I haven't shot it yet.
          Ruger mk2 target

Winchester 1200 riot 12ga

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
            Very nice. I shot a lot of the TC's for silhouette competitions. Great guns that seem to have a small following.

What are you going to use it for and are you going to get some different barrels for her?
            I have a few TC barrels... Just finally added a stainless frame to the family. That particular barrel is a pig and doe killing machine. i love to bring it along and drop a doe or whatever comes in with it. Easily shoots sub MOA.

Im thinking of adding a 14" 17 hmr and a 22lr stainless barrels to the mix and thread those bad boys for my suppressor.... Can't bring myself to thread my octagonal 22lr barrel.

Comment

I don't buy guns very often (I'm married, obviously!), but I did just pick up a like-new Marlin 60 complete with scope for $160. It's going to be doing coon duty at one of my feeders shortly. The last one before that was a new Ruger LC9. I'm thinking of getting my C&R license and getting back into collecting mil-surps again.

Comment

Originally posted by tallnhairy View Post
                I don't buy guns very often (I'm married, obviously!), but I did just pick up a like-new Marlin 60 complete with scope for $160. It's going to be doing coon duty at one of my feeders shortly. The last one before that was a new Ruger LC9. I'm thinking of getting my C&R license and getting back into collecting mil-surps again.
                Nice. Been married 7 years and it hasn't slowed me down any. Buy a Coach bag or LV once in a while and it evens out. 1 bag to 3 or 4 guns.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                  Nice. Been married 7 years and it hasn't slowed me down any. Buy a Coach bag or LV once in a while and it evens out. 1 bag to 3 or 4 guns.
                  Trying not to push my luck too far, she bought me this for my B-day!

Steelwater Gun Safes offers the best in class safes you can get for your money. We offer small, medium and large fire proof gun safes. Gun capacity ranging from 8-45 long guns. 1 and 2 hour fire ratings. We also offer up to 1/4" steel plate on our extreme duty models. All of our gun safes utilize drill resistant hard.

Comment

Originally posted by tallnhairy View Post
                    Trying not to push my luck too far, she bought me this for my B-day!

Steelwater Gun Safes offers the best in class safes you can get for your money. We offer small, medium and large fire proof gun safes. Gun capacity ranging from 8-45 long guns. 1 and 2 hour fire ratings. We also offer up to 1/4" steel plate on our extreme duty models. All of our gun safes utilize drill resistant hard.

Sweet. Need to fill it up now.

Comment

[ATTACH]518831[/ATTACH]

Comment

Glock 19 for me today!

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                          Glock 19 for me today!
                          I was looking for one as well. No luck.

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                            [ATTACH]518831[/ATTACH]
                            Nice!

Comment

Picked this up today, Ruger SR40c
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Ruger SR40c 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	24220812

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                                [ATTACH]518831[/ATTACH]
                                Nice 22. I have the same 1. Your gonna love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X