Possible Traditional League at Double G Archery in Georgetown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Traditional League at Double G Archery in Georgetown

The new owners of Double G Archery told me the other day that they would like to start a Traditional League. He mentioned that they were looking at Wednesday evening. I told them I would surely be interested, and talked to him about possible formats.

If they run this like they do the wheel league, it will be more like a get together/fun shoot than an actual league with avg's and such. that way nobody is tied to having to be there each week. Nothing has been decided yet, and i did suggest that we (most trad shooters) would be more interested in shooting animal targets rather than dots.

I started this thread to put out a feeler to see who all in the area might be interested??? if you are in the area and would be interested, please chime in here on this thread so I can get an idea of what to tell them. They did tell me that they need to avg 10 shooters per week to make it work.

Bisch
    Last edited by Bisch; 08-15-2016, 10:46 PM.

Sounds like fun

Comment

Women too?

Comment

Yes, it would be open to anyone.

Bisch

Comment

Sounds good to me. Thanks.

Comment

N

Comment

Up one more time!

Bisch

Comment

This sounds like a really cool idea BTW. If they had something like that around here, I'd be interested. That being said, always difficult to pull of if you are someone with school aged kiddos. In fact there are informal fun shoots around me on the same weekday every week, but always hard to work around the younger family schedule.

Comment

Jessica and I were talking about this just the other day! We'd definitely be interested , but we could only do Monday or Tuesday evenings. If it happens to be on Wednesday Milo and I could make it but not Jessica.

Comment

That is cool , if only I lived 200 mi closer.

Comment

Interested but couldn't be Wednesday evening

Comment

Im game...at least 2 weeks of every 4.

Comment

Cool wish I was closer

Comment

Even beginners? If so it be silly for me not to do it. Following

Comment

I wish I lived closer to all the cool places, and all the cool shooters.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X