Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
    I said that?
    So we are back to you not knowing what you are talking about? You either have knowledge of or you don’t, there is really no gray area here

Comment

The post I quoted where you said

"Trust me, the 1st one you hear about getting shot from a deer stand on the news, isn't the 1st one shot - it's just the 1st one you'll hear about on the news.."

then you said this

2) sss didn't originate on the GS....

We all know what that means.

then, to further support the notion that we should "trust you" that people are shooting illegals from deer stands, you said

...and if you think its only white ranch owners doing it down south, you'd be wrong...very wrong.

So yeah, thats what you said, unless you were just talking out of your ***. But if you were just talking out of your ***, why would you write "trust me" like you are privy to information the rest of us aren't?

And then, just in case any one needed any more convincing this was actually occurring and you possess information we don't, you used the dreaded ... to let people know that if they don't believe this is true they are not just wrong but ...very wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post

"Trust me, the 1st one you hear about getting shot from a deer stand on the news, isn't the 1st one shot - it's just the 1st one you'll hear about on the news.."

then you said this

then, to further support the notion that we should "trust you" that people are shooting illegals from deer stands, you said

...and if you think its only white ranch owners doing it down south, you'd be wrong...very wrong.

So yeah, thats what you said, unless you were just talking out of your ***. But if you were just talking out of your ***, why would you write "trust me" like you are privy to information the rest of us aren't?

And then, just in case any one needed any more convincing this was actually occurring and you possess information we don't, you used the dreaded ... to let people know that if they don't believe this is true they are not just wrong but ...very wrong.
        so you assumed....but no where was their a confession....
        so you can believe what you want to believe has happened then...fine by me...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
          I said that?
          No, but you did type it

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
            No, but you did type it
            I never typed any specifics...and if by not doing so I'm "talking out of my azz", then so be it...
            I was just commenting on the subject...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post

then you said this

And then, just in case any one needed any more convincing this was actually occurring and you possess information we don't, you used the dreaded ... to let people know that if they don'tiem believe this is true they are not just wrong but ...very wrong.
              You forgot “used a century worth of family and friends” connection to south Texas as evidence he knows what he is talking about.
              Last edited by Playa; 07-07-2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

You either presented a fiction as fact or you need to talk to a detective. Then probably your pastor or priest.

Am I wrong or am I ...very wrong.

I am open to any other interpretation of your writing.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Last I heard Aiding and Abetting someone that is in the commission of a crime was also a crime. Illegal entry into the US is a crime and facilitating that crime by providing resources such as water or food or shelter is, wait for it----------------A CRIME!
                  I generally like/agree with your post, but i'm not going to let anyone that's not commiting a violent crime die of thirst. heck i'll give them some water and a ride back south.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    Most ranchers are tolerant and sympathetic??? Maybe in your circle but I highly doubt it..

I can promise you that 100% of the ranchers that I know, that regularly deal with illegals, do not fall into this category...
                    No one enjoys having illegals on their property. But any family that has been dealing with it for generations understands that it is just part of the package and has a more well rounded view of the situation than the average American voter.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      I generally like/agree with your post, but i'm not going to let anyone that's not commiting a violent crime die of thirst. heck i'll give them some water and a ride back south.
                      I would also agree that it is criminal to harbor and alien. It isn't illegal to give a thirsty man water. If I am not mistaken, it isn't illegal to provide medical care either.

I think the feds draw the line at transportation or shelter. You transport one in your vehicle or give them a place to rest its a problem and it should be. Too difficult to sort out an actual good samaritan from a trafficker.

I have never put one in my truck, but I will drop a water and ask them if they want me to call border patrol. Every one I have encountered said they wanted to get picked up by the border patrol. They just waited there for BP to arrive. When they did they willingly jumped into the kennel. I have never failed to call the BP when I encountered one.

The water stations are not taxpayer funded and they are not hidden. They are right next to the roadway where anyone utilizing them is out in the open. In my experience, if they actually find a water station and use it, they are done. The next step is to take off their shirt (males) and waive it in surrender at passing cars.

They do screw up hunts. They remove batteries from feeders to create makeshift cell phone chargers. They surrender to you while in the blind. The BP a lot of times will actively be pursuing a group with helicopter and trucks during prime hunting time. There is no question they are a pain.

From a financial perspective, I wonder what it costs to recover the bodies, conduct autopsies and give morgue space to all of the dead. IIRC, Brooks County was spending a large portion of its budget on those things in the last ten years.

Comment

I have personally set up a food and watering station. On more than one occasion they have burglarized my house helping themselves to food and water.

Comment

There's a lot of false bravado, and bull**** grandstanding going on on this one. Most of it fairly predictable...

But there is one true and un-deniable solution to ALL the potential perils of illegally entering this country...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What happened to the thread by the lady that couldn't even use their 20+ thousand acre ranch because of illegals? Yeah, they didn't have any problems with them either.

Comment

Working...
                            X