2018 saltwater fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
    Port Mansfield last weekend. Most were caught in the East cut guts. 3 stops and done by 830/9ish.

[ATTACH]912659[/ATTACH]

Picking up this sexy thang in a few days for this Summers freezer filling. Good luck and tight lines!

[ATTACH]912660[/ATTACH]

Congrats on the new ride! We are taking possession of a tiny Majek Redfish probably with the next week or so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      Congrats on the new ride! We are taking possession of a tiny Majek Redfish probably with the next week or so!

Those can run in spit! Congrats

Comment

Picking up this sexy thang in a few days for this Summers freezer filling. Good luck and tight lines!

[ATTACH]912660[/ATTACH]

Congrats...good looking rig

Comment

Originally posted by Poco View Post
          Yup. Them croaking lures always work for me. Lol! Are you in town bro? If not let me know when you are and we’ll hit it.

Still at work. Got about a week left. But definitely need to wet a line in the salt. Those bass I have been catching just aint doing it for me. There Lazy.
          Last edited by Muddy Bud; 06-24-2018, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
            Congrats...good looking rig
            Thanks brother. Just fell into the deal and couldn't pass it up. Looks like fellow TBHers are starting to load up on some fishies. Its that time!

Comment

Yessir, that is what turned me onto them about a year ago while seeing tails just out of range. It should be just this side of perfect for the type of fishing we do. Thanks bud

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                Still at work. Got about a week left. But definitely need to wet a line in the salt. Those bass I have been catching just aint doing it for me. There Lazy.

Sounds good bro

Comment

Port Mansfield last weekend. Most were caught in the East cut guts. 3 stops and done by 830/9ish.

[ATTACH]912659[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]912660[/ATTACH]

Only truly shallow running boat I have been on that still had a good reverse.

Congrats!

Comment

Results Mansfield Trip

Had a great time with great fellowship. Fishing was 7 out of a 10 scale with high tides from the storm and scattered fish. Seemed most of the good concentration of fish were North although I did pop a 27'' a few miles South. Size of trout was up from May trip with a few 24'' plus being caught. Reds were shallow!! Purple/Gold and Bone Diamond were the ticket. Two bonus Snook on this trip as well.
                    Fished out of the new 2018 Recon with new sponsor Xotic camo and it is an incredible boat.

Feeling Super Blessed!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

We are packing up and loading to head back to Seadrift in a couple days. Will anyone else be around this weekend and want to do a little shooting?

Comment

2018 saltwater fishing thread

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post

Fished out of the new 2018 Recon with new sponsor Xotic camo and it is an incredible boat.

Feeling Super Blessed!!

Nice sled!

Comment

[QUOTE=Rack Ranch;13448673.

Feeling Super Blessed!![/QUOTE]

I have been following ES’s Sabine to South Padre run on an RC-24, heck of a rig!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            I have been following ES’s Sabine to South Padre run on an RC-24, heck of a rig!
                            I have been following it as well. I seen that boat up close and really like the color pattern the owner pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                              We are packing up and loading to head back to Seadrift in a couple days. Will anyone else be around this weekend and want to do a little shooting?

Make sure to bring lots of bug spray! The skeeters are as big as birds and as thick as heck. They will try to carry you off. I saw it happen! Haha

I’m off this weekend and will be fishing near the area. Good luck to y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                                Had a great time with great fellowship. Fishing was 7 out of a 10 scale with high tides from the storm and scattered fish. Seemed most of the good concentration of fish were North although I did pop a 27'' a few miles South. Size of trout was up from May trip with a few 24'' plus being caught. Reds were shallow!! Purple/Gold and Bone Diamond were the ticket. Two bonus Snook on this trip as well.

Feeling Super Blessed!!
                                Good looking new sled!!! 400?!

Will be headed for the Upper Laguna for 2 weeks at the end of July and can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X