No announcement yet.

What rubber boots do yall recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish Setter Rutmaster 2.0. Check them out. They slide on and off no problem like some that are mentioned earlier.

Comment

Muck for sure can't go wrong the comfort and durability to no end it's all in the type of socks you wear with them Cotton verses wool during cold weather and and dry on those heavy dew mornings when walking to the stand

Comment

Just replaced my 9 year old lacrosse boots (steel toe work boots that were given to me) with another pair of lacrosse alpha burley last year. I still wear the steel toed boots around the house and doing work at the lease, but stalking in angle deep mud in them started to hurt my knees after 3 or 4 hrs. The alpha burley were so comfortable, my wife ordered a pair last week. She HATE rubber boots, but loves the alpha burley. Can't speak for the insulated pairs (ours are uninsulated). It's just too danged hot around here and if I need the insulation, a good pair of merlino wool socks do the trick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Insulated Xtratuf is what I wore year round for 18 years in Alaska.

Comment

I have a 10 year old pair of uninsulated lacrosse boots that I used pretty heavily for a while. I've hunted in 10 degree weather in Kentucky and north Texas with them. I just layered my socks accordingly and they worked great. I think Lacrosse makes a hell of a product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Muck

Comment

La Crosse Aeroheads are the only rubber boot that I can wear. Come in either 3.5 mm insulation or 7 mm for colder weather. Love 'em for bowhunting.

Comment

I went from Irish setters to muck and I will buy muck again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X