Rexpid Broadhead's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rexpid Broadhead's

I was reading the latest issue of Petersen's Bowhunting this evening and they have an ad for these broadheads. A search on my phone resulted in no matches here. Anybody try these?

I saw those lol I sent ragin a pic to see what he thought

Comment

I saw those at the ATA show in January, Made by a Korean company. They also make a carbon compound. Just can't remember their name.

Comment

You could cut pizza with that top one.

Comment

Built by someone who doesn't hunt, too many screws to fall out.

Comment

Originally posted by DMP View Post
            Built by someone who doesn't hunt, too many screws to fall out.
            Said by someone who doesn't know the Koreans are a dominate force in world archery competitions. It's called thread locker and the same could be said for Rages and their rubber O-Rings.

Comment

Uh, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                Uh, no.
                Lol I knew you wouldn't like em

Comment

Im not impressed either.

Comment

Originally posted by ProV1 View Post
                    Said by someone who doesn't know the Koreans are a dominate force in world archery competitions. It's called thread locker and the same could be said for Rages and their rubber O-Rings.
                    Big, BIG difference in tournament archery and hunting. Yes the Koreans kick butt on the target course. But afield is quite different when in pursuit of animals. Especially when we pack back into some remote areas without all of the tools at our disposal to retighten screws and replace lost pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBlkCld View Post
                      Big, BIG difference in tournament archery and hunting. Yes the Koreans kick butt on the target course. But afield is quite different when in pursuit of animals. Especially when we pack back into some remote areas without all of the tools at our disposal to retighten screws and replace lost pieces.
                      Hence my comparison with Rages. I prefer a broadhead that doesn't take any extra tools to deal with. With that said those sure are some sweet looking heads, very pleasing to the eye. I would never use them though. Will stick with my Reapers, Montecs, and Thuderheads.

Comment

Originally posted by ProV1 View Post
                        Hence my comparison with Rages. I prefer a broadhead that doesn't take any extra tools to deal with. With that said those sure are some sweet looking heads, very pleasing to the eye. I would never use them though. Will stick with my Reapers, Montecs, and Thuderheads.

I agree if you take the Montec out.

Comment

Working...
                        X