COONHOOD.COM - finally a sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COONHOOD.COM - finally a sponsor

Hey guys I'm excited to officially become a sponsor here on TBH and get the chance to keep y'all up to date with whats going on with us.

If you have not yet heard about CoonHoods, they are our new line of varmint guards specifically designed to attach to protein feeders. We have many models available for all the most popular metal and plastic feeders. Some customers are reporting their protein lasting up to twice as long after installing Coonhoods.

check out coonhood.com to learn more.

Coonhood began last fall and we are gaining traction quickly and one of the reasons is TBH and some of the members here on TBH.

We just got our new shop set up in the last month and are ready to take CoonHood to the next level. Besides CoonHoods we will be releasing a few different products as well over the next year.

As a thanks to you guys and a way to kick off our sponsorship here on TBH we will be doing a 4th of July CoonHood giveaway so be on the look out for it in the next week or so.

Thanks again to the TBH community!

Awesome news! I think it’s a brilliant idea and have been glad to see the success pictures and stories on here.

Comment

Congrats Haden.

Comment

Congrats on becoming a sponsor, and having a great product that works.

Comment

Thanks for the sponsorship and have a set ordered from you already.
          Will update after we get them. Thanks!

Comment

Let me know when you have the coonhoods available for the Krivoman timed protein feeders. I will take a set for each feeder. Looks like a great product. Thanks!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                Awesome news! I think it’s a brilliant idea and have been glad to see the success pictures and stories on here.
                agree

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for supporting the site!
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Definitely appreciate all the support!!

The Krivoman model should be complete later this summer and I will post on here when it is.

Comment

Welcome!

Thanks for your support.

Comment

Congrats Hayden , hey guys they work awesome only thing we had on one camera was a squirrel, but that was my fault no installing it correctly I called Hayden on his phone from the ranch showed him the pictures and he walked me through the adjustment. Great guy goes the extra mile can’t say enough about the product or Hayden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Awesome

Comment

congrats. About how much are they? I have a bighorn.

Comment

Working...
                              X