That eerie feeling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That eerie feeling...

You get sometimes like someone or something is watching you. I've only had that feeling a few times in my life. Do you think that there's actually really something there or are you like me and prefer to lie to yourself and say it's your mind playing tricks on you?

I just read some more of the paranormal thread for some reason and it made me think about this question. I'm sure at some point we've all had that feeling. If you'd like to throw in a story that's terrifying you might as well. There's already one thread on here to scare the holy crap out of people so one more wouldn't hurt.

LMAO! Same here. Creepy videos, but is it staged? Was the cop turning his lights off, or was the naked chic by the fire doing it?

Comment

Trust your instincts. They are there for a reason.

Comment

Usually when you get that feeling it's because you're being watched.

Comment

It's the same feeling that big buck feels when he is coming in on a string, and suddenly turns and walks away. Had it happen many times, and I usually find out what or who is watching.

Comment

I haven't set traps during the Winter for a few years now but when I used to my buddy and I would go set them at night so nobody would see where they were set and steal them. I'd set a few by old farm houses. One night we pulled into a place we got permission on and my buddy says "Man it looks spooky out here." I thought the same thing. He said we should set a live trap behind the house and I agreed. So I get out of the truck,shut the door and he locks me out. I could hear the door locks so I knocked on the window and had some comment,probably wasn't a good one and he was in the truck just laughin and having a great time. So I grabbed a live trap out of the back and headed behind this old house. The whole time I felt like I had eyes on me. I told myself to chill out,set the trap and get out of there. There was no way I was going to take off running back to the truck at that point. So I got it set and went back to the truck. When I got in I said "Did you really just lock me out of the truck dude?" He laughed and said "Yeah I told you it was scary out here. I don't want nothin gettin me."

We laughed and it was all good. Half of the traps were his and half were mine and we'd sell fur and split the check at the end of the Winter. I trapped there for years and I never liked going out there even during the day. Let alone at night. Over time I got somewhat used to it but just this year I found out some history on that old place.

Back in the 70's a man shot himself in that place. My great grandfather who was the Under Sheriff at the time found him. I've heard stories about that man that lived there and from what I've heard he was not a good person. Evil would actually be the word to describe him I'd say. My grandpa said there's only been a few people he's met in his life that you could look at and just know they were evil. One of them was the man that used to live in that house. He said "If you want to meet the devil you go out to that house. You might meet him." I didn't say anything but I thought....been there, done that.
            Last edited by okrattler; 03-17-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

You think you got it bad...

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post

https://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY
                That would be bad. I always thought that song was about a stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post

https://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY
                  Great song.

Comment

Kind of like walking to the stand in the dark, and you get that feeling.

Comment

Your 6th sense is REAL!!!
                      My brother wont swim in open water anymore based on his experience in Bermuda.

Comment

I've had that feeling a few times, usually for good reason. Once I was in a kayak fishing in the woods of a creek and felt that way. Within a minute I saw a rabbit swimming upstream and passed right by me- it wasn't 20 seconds later and a pack of dogs jumped in and swam across the creek 50 yards ahead of me, that shook me up a bit. Another time I felt watched while walking and after a bit heard a pack of coyotes barking about 100 yards from me- I think one or two were following me for a bit.

Comment

Yep. Had that feeling several times out at my grandparents old house on the lake.

Comment

Trust the gut! That is all I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Your 6th sense is REAL!!!
                              My brother wont swim in open water anymore based on his experience in Bermuda.
                              I could probably have myself convinced there was something in there that was gonna get me just swimming in a lake.LOL

I've watched too many movies about folks getting chomped by sharks,crocodiles and alligators.

Comment

Working...
                              X