Stuttgart smackin’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuttgart smackin’

Round 1 was steady action this morning 20 degrees and a lot of ice! 10 ducks and one speck. Heading out to do a goose hunt with a different outfitter now. Stay tuned.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1531.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	25136028Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1526.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	25136029

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool. Good luck!

Comment

I was up there with a family friend on his farm last weekend and to say it was extremely slow for the area is an understatement. Ice kills the duck hunting up there unless you are on the river. We timed it just right one year where we were there the day everything melted out and that was by far one the best hunts I’ve been on. Ducks as high as you could see where piling in to one little quack.

Comment

I'm jealous!

Comment

Nice shooting.

Comment

Nice! It’s been a weird season for us. No water, then decent rain, then zero degrees.

There have been some decent pushes of ducks come through, but it’s been spotty for the most part. Have had to hunt pits a lot due to low water and that really isn’t my thing. Of course if you’re into it, there’s always millions of sky carp to chase!

A friend of mine had some woods set up to hunt in the morning and I can’t wait to get in there and bust my 4 greenheads with my back to a tree. Being stuck in fields all year has been killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
              Nice! It’s been a weird season for us. No water, then decent rain, then zero degrees.

There have been some decent pushes of ducks come through, but it’s been spotty for the most part. Have had to hunt pits a lot due to low water and that really isn’t my thing. Of course if you’re into it, there’s always millions of sky carp to chase!

A friend of mine had some woods set up to hunt in the morning and I can’t wait to get in there and bust my 4 greenheads with my back to a tree. Being stuck in fields all year has been killing me!

Well good luck in the morning. We only got 12 specks and 1 snow.Tons if geese but they weren’t coming in very well. Not sure where we are hunting in the morning. Probably the same little lake from this morning.

Comment

We just rolled through there going to Illinois for a duck and goose hunt! We had about a 1,000 ducks on top of us today it was insane looked like a volly of snows but we're all ducks we have been here since Wednesday and tomorrow is our last hunt good luck to ya partner.. it was 6 degrees this morn with snow on the ground (we are hunting in Marion, IL)LOTS OF RINGNECKS AND MALLARDS AND A FEW CANADIANS AND THE SPORATIC BLACK DUCK

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post
                  Well good luck in the morning. We only got 12 specks and 1 snow.Tons if geese but they weren’t coming in very well. Not sure where we are hunting in the morning. Probably the same little lake from this morning.
                  We were in there on Tuesday and we saw a ton of snows, good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post
                    Tomorrow is another day!

You may have witnessed the issue with goose hunting up here.... way too many geese!!

Comment

Did y’all knock em down this morning?

We worked a couple good groups and got out of there pretty quick.They were all full of acorns, guess they fed last night in that little bit of open water we had.

I’m going to go back over there before church, tomorrow. Should be decent.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Wish I was doing the same.

Comment

Working...
                        X