NBA Top 5 - All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    With the list right in front of him he still argues that he is right.....

SMDH

I should have listened to you the first time....

Homers are blind to facts
    By using your criteria for proving that Hakeem is better than Duncan, it has been established that Karl Malone is far superior to MJ. Let's see how far you get with that in a sports bar discussion. LOL.

Then follow that up with MJ not being top 5 based on YOUR criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      Stats don’t lie bob.
      Olajuwon beats Duncan in everything besides assists.
      You lose.
      Yep. Malone better than MJ.

MJ not top 10.

As I stated Hakeem was my first ever favorite basketball player. I am just not dumb. LOL. All one has to do is peek at some rankings. LOL. I would say they are my top 2 favorites of all time.
      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-07-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Pretty close.

Comment

NBA Top 5 - All Time

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          If your plan is to convince any spurs fan that Tim Duncan ever did anything but **** diamonds and **** 18 year old bourbon, I'm afraid you are gonna wind up disappointed.

I always thought Timmy's game was simple, and made pretty easy by those around him. "Stand there while we pass it around a while, and when we throw it to you, make one pivot move and shoot a 3 footer....or dunk it". Pretty simple stuff for a man of his size, but there's no doubt he was a bad ***....always enjoyed watching he and Shaq heads up.

The same could be said for Rockets’ fans and The Dream. It’s just how it team loyalty plays out. Anybody can manipulate stats to put their guy first.. God knows opinions are even worse.
          Last edited by Smart; 06-07-2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            again.......

[ATTACH]910863[/ATTACH]
            That's a dumb argument and you know it. Look at the rest of their respective teams...

Comment

You mean the ones tgat were built not bought? The original teams that drafted them vs the decision crap?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                The same could be said for Rockets’ fans and The Dream. It’s just how it team loyalty plays out. Anybody can manipulate stats to put their guy first.. God knows opinions are even worse.
                That's why I went to the top 50 player rankings from various sources. If one guy is better on everyone you see......then you are probably right.

Comment

LeFlop is the GROAT!!

Comment

Comment

IMO.....

Jordan vs LaFlop one on one---Jordan wins.

Hakeem vs Duncan--Hakeem wins.

All these guys in their prime that is. Duncan wouldn't be able to stop Hakeem, and LaFlop can't stop Jordan.

BOB trophies are team awards. Give it up. Duncan is a great player, and so is LaFlop, but if they were on the side line and I was picking teams Hakeem and Jordan would be on my team.

If those two would have been on the same team in the NBA they may have won 10 championships in a row.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          LeFlop is the GROAT!!

Lmao

Comment

Oh yay. We have another Houstin fans worthless opinion.

Every top 50 player ranking you can find has Duncan ranked significantly higher.

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Oh yay. We have another Houstin fans worthless opinion.

Every top 50 player ranking you can find has Duncan ranked significantly higher.

I would imagine that has to do with championships.
                                Stats wise Hakeem wins. There is no denying that.

Comment

Working...
                                X