Dinner Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner Plans

So, I stopped to get a bite to eat. Waiting in line, only one order taker and three people in front of me. It took almost 10-minutes for the first to order. Not a difficult order, but order taker took two phone calls, one work related, the other personal.

Then she gets interrupted because the music stopped playing and she had to get with a co-worker to see what he wanted to listen to, and of course he didn't care. At least she asked us and I said country music.

At last, she tries to complete the order until one of the two guys said he needed a cigarette break. She stops the order process and tells him she has some cigarettes and offers to go get him one. He passes, thank goodness, and she finally completes the order.

I could go on with you about the order, but alas, I did not stay for that fiasco.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Where at?

Comment

Yep, just leave.... pretty easy. Didnt realise this was facebook....

Comment

We had a similar issue at the Galveston Hooters last week. There was no really that many people there and waitresses were all over the place. The host just sat down being the counter on her cell phone in a cubby hole meant for supplies. We stayed for about thirty minutes and went an got a taco down the street within ten minutes.

Comment

We stayed for about thirty minutes and went an got a taco down the street within ten minutes.
          Que?

Comment

Working...
          X