X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way in hell thats accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
      I tried being reasonable on this thread, but once people start calling Astros fans dense when they have a pretty reasonable opinion, I too can turn into your average cowboys fan.
      Wait, I'm an Astros fan and a Cowboys fan

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        Really Jeff, y'all are winning A game
        Y'all maybe gonna win A division title? Maybe A year long series against us? Maybe catch up in the overall series @ 99-60? Maybe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Y'all maybe gonna win A division title? Maybe A year long series against us? Maybe catch up in the overall series @ 99-60? Maybe!!
          Don't you have hogs to kill?

Comment

No one's perfect

Comment

Hey, me too. Rangers fans wanted to play the remaining six games in Arlington, I get it, every little thing helps a .500 team. Astros fans wanted to split the series home and home, seems reasonable.

Life's too short to argue about something so trivial.

Comment

Don't you have hogs to kill?
                Lol. Yes!! Go Cowboys!!!

Comment

Mlb could have rescheduled the Astros home series, there is plenty out time. RR tried to pass on the blame and made himself look horrible. They would have raised a ton more money playing the games in Arlington. That should have been worth it for the Astros organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                    Hey, me too. Rangers fans wanted to play the remaining six games in Arlington, I get it, every little thing helps a .500 team. Astros fans wanted to split the series home and home, seems reasonable.

Especially with that flawed logic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post

You do realize the Astros were gonna be the home team in this series and all money was gonna go to Houston. As said before why screw the Rangers fans. Just because the Astros fans were screwed by the Hurricane. This whole thing has been blown out because Ried is an idiot and tried to make the Rangers look bad. After the whole truth has come out I don't know how anybody in Houston can defend him. How much money has he cost the relief fund

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        101-61 would be the current records but it really doesn't matter as they will never catch up!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

flawed logic = having an opinion different from mine

Comment

Wow just screwed up all the way around! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

It doesn't matter who has or will won the division. It's ridiculous to be a homer in this situation and to not think rationally. I live in Houston and I'm riding this out and it sucks for the city and for the Astros. But it's sad that the Rangers are receiving scrutiny when they tried to do the right thing without screwing the end of their season for the benefit of the team with the 13 game lead. The Astros missed a great opportunity to play a home series in Arlington, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by meangreen04 View Post
                                It doesn't matter who has or will won the division. It's ridiculous to be a homer in this situation and to not think rationally. I live in Houston and I'm riding this out and it sucks for the city and for the Astros. But it's sad that the Rangers are receiving scrutiny when they tried to do the right thing without screwing the end of their season for the benefit of the team with the 13 game lead. The Astros missed a great opportunity to play a home series in Arlington, in my opinion.
                                Agree 100%. And good luck to you, I hope everything works out for you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X