Surf this morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surf this morning?

Anybody fish it this morning? How did you do? Im thinking about going again tomorrow morning.

I haven't heard much...good/bad. Im willing to bet that tomorrow will be the last decent day though. Looks like a swirling wind today and switching for the bad tomorrow morning time. Did you go today?

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
      I haven't heard much...good/bad. Im willing to bet that tomorrow will be the last decent day though. Looks like a swirling wind today and switching for the bad tomorrow morning time. Did you go today?
      I went Monday and ground out 9 keepers. I was looking at tomorrow and thinking the same as you. Might be the last chance for awhile.

Comment

My brother and Dad went yesterday evening in Galveston and were only able to grind out 3 keepers. Caught about 15 fish total. All on plastics.

Comment

wish I could hit it in the morning. took yesterday afternoon of to cuss at a little white ball. Should have saved that hall pass and gone fishing instead.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            I went Monday and ground out 9 keepers. I was looking at tomorrow and thinking the same as you. Might be the last chance for awhile.

Heck yeah, friends I am talking to are saying the same. Fish are being caught, but it is by no means a slaughter with artificial. I can promise you one thing, if I was free in the morn I would be out there in the morn.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
              My brother and Dad went yesterday evening in Galveston and were only able to grind out 3 keepers. Caught about 15 fish total. All on plastics.
              What area did they fish?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                What area did they fish?
                Beach access 10 Galveston. Best lures were chicken boy bubba cluckers. Bite was extremely soft. Would be working it then it would just get heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                  Beach access 10 Galveston. Best lures were chicken boy bubba cluckers. Bite was extremely soft. Would be working it then it would just get heavy.
                  Thanks. I dont even know what the hell a chicken boy bubba clucker is lol. Im going to have to go look that one up.

Comment

why yall say tomorrow is the last day?

I see reasonable winds for the rest of the week . . .picks up sunday but still fishable?

I'm fishing friday and sat just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                      why yall say tomorrow is the last day?

I see reasonable winds for the rest of the week . . .picks up sunday but still fishable?

I'm fishing friday and sat just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything
                      Sean, it keeps changing after Thursday. Every time I have been looked it says something different. Im just going on tomorrow to be on the safe side. I think it is probably going to be good conditions Friday for sure. Saturday is probably a toss up for the surf.

Comment

I'm sure tomorrow will be the last fishable day since I get there Friday afternoon

Comment

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying to the speckled trout lord it holds till Saturday but I'm thinking that's gonna be a reach

Comment

I'll be in Surfside tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X