Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mason Mountain WMA GDM, long & Pic heavy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
    Love me some Mason Mountain WMA, been drawn there twice, for gun and then bow. Hunted the north pasture and then the west pasture. Which compartment did yall hunt?
    Crazy auto correct, we did gun and bow hunts.

Did y'all drive up the mountain to hunt? That is where we saw Oryx at when we were there.

Comment

Did y'all drive up the mountain to hunt? That is where we saw Oryx at when we were there.
      No. To get to our compartment we had to leave the management area and drive down a county road before re-entering the hunt area. That was great because we didn't have to worry about disturbing any other hunters coming and going.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinBradbery View Post
        No. To get to our compartment we had to leave the management area and drive down a county road before re-entering the hunt area. That was great because we didn't have to worry about disturbing any other hunters coming and going.
        Got ya, I look at their hunts every year and want to go back there. It is a great place even if the animals don't participate. Seems like the bunkhouse had a pool table when we were there, I didn't see it in your pics.

Comment

Congrats great write up

Comment

Now that's a write up!!!!!!

Congrats on the hunt. Sounds like you had a blast.

Comment

Seems like the bunkhouse had a pool table when we were there, I didn't see it in your pics.
              No pool table. That would have been cool.

Comment

Great write up and pictures

Comment

Awesome write up. Can't wait for the episode to air. Watch that show all the time. Mason Mountain is one of the places I really want to hunt but haven't been drawn for yet

Comment

I don't know how I missed this, you did an awesome job telling the story. I almost feel like I was there with you. Congratulations on the does. Now your family has a TV hunting star and a country music star!

Comment

Great write up. Congrats on the does. Really lookin forward to watching this on tv

Comment

The episode is out. I think Abe Moore did a wonderful job. The show has aired all across Texas. Notice the TBH shirt? lol

Last edited by RobinBradbery; 12-01-2015, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Very cool write up. It was a great read and well documented with photos.
                          Glad you brought this back up
                          Congrats on your big ole doe you took almost a year ago.
                          My phone won't play the video I'll have to watch it tomorrow from a computer

Comment

Working...
                          X