Anybody watching Major League Fishing on Conroe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody watching Major League Fishing on Conroe

1st time to get this involved in the new MLF mainly because I grew up on Conroe and live 10 miles down the road.

I like the MLF format. Creates good drama Thursday- Sunday, anybody else watching?

www.majorleaguefishing.com, there's a live stream.

Yep. Really hard to work today with all the boats going by on the lake and 105

Comment

Originally posted by Derrik View Post
      Yep. Really hard to work today with all the boats going by on the lake and 105

Just took the kids over to the DR. off 105, had to slow down and take a look in those back waters south of 105.

Comment

Evidently they have a big set up at La Torretta that is free admission. I may go by on the way home and check it out.

Comment

Evidently they have a big set up at La Torretta that is free admission. I may go by on the way home and check it out.

If you're watching online the broadcast booth is setup there. I think the launch, Lakeview Marina, might have some stuff too.

Comment

Free admission and all the pros are there every evening to sign autographs and such. I think the event is awesome, but now the secret is out on Conroe... haha

Comment

Working...
            X