Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New week, Texas D needs to mature and improve and I think it will. Seems like there is always a couple coaching blunders to discuss after every game, really would like to see that improve. Speaking of improvement though, Sam is throwing the ball well and making good decisions. Keep it up! Sux about BJ, he's been solid. Also sorry about Corbin, he was running the ball hard against Clemson.

<<<<<<<Thanks for the new Avi, DDF!
    Last edited by Birddog66; 09-09-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
      New week, Texas D needs to mature and improve and I think it will. Seems like there is always a couple coaching blunders to discuss after every game, really would like to see that improve. Speaking of improvement though, Sam is throwing the ball well and making good decisions. Keep it up! Sux about BJ, he's been solid. Also sorry about Corbin, he was running the ball hard against Clemson.

Shoot. I gotta change my avatar.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 3

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Google it. Not Texas just visitor locker rooms
        Stories from as soon as 2017-18. Apparently LSU has the worst in the SEC. No showers. Big 10 schools have really bad ones.

No let’s just end all this nonsense here... LSU has an incredibly small visitor locker room, and has i believed been voted worst in the sec before. If they had a heads up they should’ve brought portable ac units. It’s football we didn’t have ac in our field house growing up... who gives a rip games over and we won time to move on! I’m pro NO EXCUSES!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by drop dead fred; 09-09-2019, 02:57 PM.

Comment

The Longhorns traded blows in a heavyweight battle Saturday before ultimately falling to LSU in a thriller. Yahoo Sports spent a week embedded with the Longhorns to examine everything that built up to the dramatic finish in Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post

That’s a beautiful avi brother! Wear it proud [emoji1377]

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              I an calling BS on you! It was cool because they were warned and brought there on.
              So they knew there wasn't AC and still didn't hydrate the players properly? This is starting to sound like an excuse. Funny how La Tech didnt have the same issues. Let's also not forget halftime is 20 minutes long. They are in the locker room maybe 10 to 15 minutes of that. I think it is BS if Texas did this on purpose but have no idea what or if it really happened. Second we are talking about maybe 10 minutes during the half.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                No let’s just end all this nonsense here... LSU has an incredibly small visitor locker room, and has i believed been voted worst in the sec before. If they had a heads up they should’ve brought portable ac units. It’s football we didn’t have ac in our field house growing up... who gives a rip games over and we won time to move on! I’m pro NO EXCUSES!

I'm just passing on information that I just learned. Not talking excuses.

What I'm reading is that alot don't have AC, hot water etc. Not really seeing much on Texas except fan complaints on message boards. SEC and Big 10 apparently have issues.

Comment

In a game that featured the 2 best Safeties in CFB
                  … neither showed up and both were embarrassed on multiple occasions

on a more positive note, true FR Derek Stingley Jr. lived up to the hype and
                  could possibly be the next Charles Woodson (defensive player to win the Heisman).

LSU hosts Northwestern State this weekend as lots of 2nd/3rd string players will see the field

Comment

You ut fans gotta let it go. Still using the dropped td as an excuse, well LSU had a dropped td pass also. Complaining about LSU players having cramps, all last week yall talked about how hot it was gonna be and LSU not able to handle it. Well it happened, please don't complain about your own prediction and the results.

Look, LSU went into hostile territory and beat a very good ut team. Please quit throwing up excuses and give LSU their due.

If ut had more players like Douvernay, they might actually do something. That kid is a baller.

Comment

Faulty air-conditioning, bright colors and disgusting facilities are the norm in most visiting locker rooms across the country. But if the point is to get your opponent's mind off of the task at hand -- and it is -- then this tradition is here to stay.

Comment

....well...only the defense seemed to have problems with cramps...

They on a different menstrual cycle than the offense maybe?

That would make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                          So they knew there wasn't AC and still didn't hydrate the players properly? This is starting to sound like an excuse. Funny how La Tech didnt have the same issues. Let's also not forget halftime is 20 minutes long. They are in the locker room maybe 10 to 15 minutes of that. I think it is BS if Texas did this on purpose but have no idea what or if it really happened. Second we are talking about maybe 10 minutes during the half.
                          There were reports where O was giving players days off from practice. Sounds to me like they weren’t really game conditioned .

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                            You ut fans gotta let it go. Still using the dropped td as an excuse, well LSU had a dropped td pass also. Complaining about LSU players having cramps, all last week yall talked about how hot it was gonna be and LSU not able to handle it. Well it happened, please don't complain about your own prediction and the results.

Look, LSU went into hostile territory and beat a very good ut team. Please quit throwing up excuses and give LSU their due.

If ut had more players like Douvernay, they might actually do something. That kid is a baller.
                            Man, I sure haven't seen what you are saying. No one made any excuses and congratulated the LSU regulars on the win. We did say that the Texas D could not get a stop when needed like the 3rd and 17.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post

Johnny excuse maker saying not to make excuses. .. again[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Can’t make this up.

Texas is loaded with players like Duvernay. But ...with you being a ball watcher you would never notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Man, I sure haven't seen what you are saying. No one made any excuses and congratulated the LSU regulars on the win. We did say that the Texas D could not get a stop when needed like the 3rd and 17.

Agreed. I think the elevator is stuck in his neck trying to get to the top.

If anybody is making excuses it’s him for LSUs conditioning. Folks here are just discussing the different parts of the game.......

Comment

Working...
                                X