Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mond goes 4 for 32 for 19 yards with 2 interceptions, but the Ags rush for 450 yards and win by 40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As of right now LSU will play 4 teams in the top 10, and 5 in the top 16...

Comment

Not looking forward to another week of musical QB's and watching Rondale Moore run rampant....

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
          As much as I want to complain about the full house blitz on 3rd and 17 I cant bring myself to do it. I complain all the time about how we get un-aggressive and into prevent coverages that allow the other team to move the ball at will. They stayed aggressive in this case and got burned. **** happens. Hell of game. Burrow will make himself some money in the revamped LSU pro spread system. Neither team looked like DBU saturday. Cant wait till the rematch in Baton Rouge.

I agree burrow continues to play like this he’ll be a hot commodity... curious how this looks in recruits eyes! For years les promised to spread it out, and never did an we suffered true qb talent because of it. We may finally start peaking top tier QBs interest!!!!!! [emoji1374][emoji1374]

Comment

After last weekends games, not much to get excited about this weekend! Gonna head to Fork with little man and let him sling some slabs in the boat for a kids tourney to help St Judes! He likes it when I can't fish!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

I don’t see how Clemson stays at No.1 if any of the SEC teams go undefeated. They play nobody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

BJ Foster is out with a severe hamstring injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  BJ Foster is out with a severe hamstring injury.

Dammit and on the last series....that's a nutkick..

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

But LSU has a team that can compete and probably win, even with that schedule.

Unfortunately for the Aggies who have a similar schedule, and unless Mond flips whatever mental switch he has that makes him not suck, we don't. Overall the rest of the performance by TAMU wasn't that bad. If the offense could have kept a drive or two alive to eat more of the clock and kept QB Sunshine on the sideline just a little more it could have been a much different game. The Aggie defense did good to hold Clemson to a reasonable amount, complete lack of offense killed us.

Texas and LSU are both strong. I'm wondering how much of the yardage given up was because of the lack of defense (some tu and LSU fans on here have brought this up) and how much of it is just great QBs with lots of tools doing their thing?

Comment

Mond for heisman after this week 😂😳

Comment

High school team...To prepare for the Gauntlet of hell.

Gig 'em and prayers sent.

Clemson is not a number 1 team..i sincerely think maryland could beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                          Texas and LSU are both strong. I'm wondering how much of the yardage given up was because of the lack of defense (some tu and LSU fans on here have brought this up) and how much of it is just great QBs with lots of tools doing their thing?
                          I'm old enough to remember a certain National Championship game between Texas and USC. Those offenses made both defenses look pedestrian. I also remember a lot of those guys on the D side of the ball going on to have great NFL careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Dammit and on the last series....that's a nutkick..
                            Time for Overshown to give it a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

Texas offense wore down the LSU defense in the second half. Texas defense had a bunch of busted coverages by the linebackers and zone was pretty loose. They also played well off the ball and Burrow picked them apart. I'm sure they were pretty beat as well, but... LSU couldn't stop Texas at all in the second half which is what Heath had eluded to happening when you have a prolific quick strike offense. I think both teams are going to be better following this game. They both learned a lot.

Comment

As an Aggie fan, I wanted lsu and texas to both somehow lose. But all I can say is DANG. Both teams looked legit. Sam and Joe are both the real deal.

As for my Ags, we hung in there for the most part. It was hard for me to understand how at the end of the 1st qtr it was 0-0 and clemson had -8 rushing yards, then all of the sudden our starting Defense started dropping like flies left and right, all seeming to have the same injury. Seemed fishy to me, but i'm sure i'm just digging for excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X