This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I knew that. I wasn't asking a question. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I did not even read your comment. I just read Chad’s and commented on the fact that I thought the same thing.

Don’t be so sensitive!. We are on the same team here buddy!

Comment

Joe burrow 80% completion is just hard to fathom especially at hat level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

If you remember the movie.

This is not a dig, just clever.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Really no mention of 3 wrs over 100 yards and 4 tds, and lots of yac...

I said the QB is legit. He was lights out. I like him.

YAC just a factor of DB Jr. College.

Comment

I’ll say this even tho I didn’t see it all... for A&M to hold Clemson to 24 is pretty impressive. That second play of the game summed up Monds day and set the typo for how that game went. Ags have a tough schedule but if they can figure a few things out on Offense they could have a good year.

Being at DKR last night was insane. I’m exhausted. What an atmosphere. That place is going to be rocking once they finish renovations. Not scoring points early killed our momentum and to give up that TD during the 2 minute warning was crushing. Was nice to see us come out the second half and fight the way we did. My biggest concern is the D and not being able to get pressure. LSU picked us apart in the middle of the field all night. That 3rd and 17 hurt. Just looked at the stats and nothing really stood out as to where they beat us. Just those goal line stops and TH not taking points was a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
              I did not even read your comment. I just read Chad’s and commented on the fact that I thought the same thing.

Don’t be so sensitive!. We are on the same team here buddy!
              Not bothered. Just pointing it out. I was replying to him as much as you. [emoji6]

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-08-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                Just getting back from the bar but game was great and Texas fans were all pretty cool. Everyone around us in the stadium was good folks. Honestly thought the fans and stadium would be louder but atmosphere was pretty tame to be honest. Great college town, party town and hope LSU fans are as respectful next year when the horns come to BR.

Glad you had a great trip. We had a lot of good LSU fans around us at the tailgate and at the game and everyone had a great time.

With the south end zone being in open i. construction you lose a lot of sound that way. It will be louder in a few years. Of course we have never bragged about being the best fans. [emoji1]

Comment

Had they kicked the first field goal there would not have been the interception inside the 10. Had they kicked either time that doesn't make up the 7 point difference. They lose by 4. The dropped pass on 4th was the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Really no mention of 3 wrs over 100 yards and 4 tds, and lots of yac...

Those WRs are studs. Those explosive plays were a huge factor in LSU scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Only way this aggie team beats LSU is if Burrows falls into a BR pothole on way to class..... even then its a coin flip..
                      He is not gonna do that, he takes all classes on computer

Comment

Even though we lost, I feel good about the future for my horns. Other years in the recent past they would have rolled over and gotten stomped. The culture has for sure changed.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                          Even though we lost, I feel good about the future for my horns. Other years in the recent past they would have rolled over and gotten stomped. The culture has for sure changed.
                          It’s that new Minister of Culture y’all hired.

Comment

Cosmi dominated klavon and even when they moved him to the opposite side Kerstetter was handing him as well! Nice to see an OL protect the edge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              He is not gonna do that, he takes all classes on computer
                              BR potholes could still get him trying to login..

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                                It’s that new Minister of Culture y’all hired.
                                That guy is becoming a pimple on the texas program. Love the horns but don’t love McCaunagay

Comment

Working...
                                X