Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2019, 09:46 AM   #1
Michael
Administrator
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Home: Hallettsville, TX Photo/Video: Canon 7D DSLR
Hunt In: Webb, LaSalle, Lavaca
Default College Football 2019 - Week 5

Tailgate was a success. Game, not so much. Hoping the Ags can rebound in Dallas. Big wins for the Horns and Ponies. What are your expectations for this week's games?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Michael is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 09:47 AM   #2
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Hook Em Horns! Beat the hell outta the Bye!


Expectations? No loss for sure..
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 09:48 AM   #3
jer_james
Pope & Young
 
jer_james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Dallas
Default

Buckeyes looking good - Xichigan is a complete joke.
jer_james is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 09:51 AM   #4
JeffK
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default

Is Arky really that bad or have they been practicing for the jerry world game all season?
JeffK is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 09:54 AM   #5
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Needed this bye week to get some of these boys healthy for the next four game stretch!

Saturday night was Ingrams first game without a knee brace and you could tell!
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 09:59 AM   #6
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Hate bye week, anything else goin on next weekend?
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 10:00 AM   #7
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Tailgate was a success. Game, not so much. Hoping the Ags can rebound in Dallas. Big wins for the Horns and Ponies. What are your expectations for this week's games?
It's the curse of the longhorn sticker on my cooler you took to tailgate!
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 10:08 AM   #8
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

RLB is the man!!! That's all I got.......
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 10:18 AM   #9
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Cumbie better get the Frogs offense rolling or he needs to dust off his resume.
BrandonA is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 10:26 AM   #10
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Tailgate was a success. Game, not so much. Hoping the Ags can rebound in Dallas. Big wins for the Horns and Ponies. What are your expectations for this week's games?


Yes...the highlight of the day was not the game. First tailgating experience for the little one and we had a blast. Walked around campus and spent some time on North Gate. On the way home my 6yo told me she wants to be an Aggie with her friends! We are going to try and make one more but looks like our schedule will not allow.
Congrats to the horns and ponies on the wins!
CoolHandLuke is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 10:35 AM   #11
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

I dislike byes but this one is really needed for Texas.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 10:36 AM   #12
TC
Ten Point
 
TC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Glen Rose, TX
Hunt In: Hamilton County
Default

Ags looked flat until the 4th quarter. It was a really hard to watch such a great run defense give up yard after yard. Last year against Auburn they only gave up 18 yards on the ground. They had nearly triple that by the 2nd play of the game. It seems Gus's bag of tricks always seems to work. Everyone wants to blame Mond but he wasn't the problem. He played great. 31-49 / 335 Yards / 2TDs and I know he threw the ball away several times and had several balls dropped by Receivers. Running game has to improve and so does the offensive line or Ags will be sitting at 7-5 AT BEST by the end of the season.

Ags will probably have a close one this weekend in Dallas because its always a close game with the pigs.

Ags 38 - Ark 30

With the way LSU is rolling, I personally think they are the best team in the country right now and wouldn't be surprised if they win the Natty this year.
TC is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 10:43 AM   #13
doghouse
Pope & Young
 
doghouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Goldthwaite
Hunt In: Mills County
Default

Hook’em Horns!
doghouse is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 10:49 AM   #14
Birddog66
Ten Point
 
Birddog66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Taylor
Hunt In: Texas
Default

I can't remember a better timed bye week. Interested to hear the damage report. Sterns face didn't look good to me, it looked like he knew something was pretty bad.
Birddog66 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 10:51 AM   #15
Bullseye07
Ten Point
 
Bullseye07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Celina
Hunt In: Leon/Freestone Cos
Default

Mond didnít play great, but he played well. Heís still not making the best decisions. Taking too long pre-snap and not using his legs enough.

The bigger issue is itís becoming abundantly clear that this offense is relying on Mond to be great all the time.

I believe a lot of people bought the early hype that Jimbo was ahead of schedule with putting together a competitive team. Maybe he wouldíve been if it werenít for so many injuries on offense(mainly Cupp and Corbin). This game was a reality check that he still needs another year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bullseye07 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 10:58 AM   #16
EastTexasMan
Pope & Young
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: East Texas - Pop Up blind & Old Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC View Post
Ags looked flat until the 4th quarter. It was a really hard to watch such a great run defense give up yard after yard. Last year against Auburn they only gave up 18 yards on the ground. They had nearly triple that by the 2nd play of the game. It seems Gus's bag of tricks always seems to work. Everyone wants to blame Mond but he wasn't the problem. He played great. 31-49 / 335 Yards / 2TDs and I know he threw the ball away several times and had several balls dropped by Receivers. Running game has to improve and so does the offensive line or Ags will be sitting at 7-5 AT BEST by the end of the season.

Ags will probably have a close one this weekend in Dallas because its always a close game with the pigs.

Ags 38 - Ark 30

With the way LSU is rolling, I personally think they are the best team in the country right now and wouldn't be surprised if they win the Natty this year.
Yeah, sorry but Mond didn't play great. He just played better than the OL did.

Mond's stats may look good, 63% for 335 yards and 2 TD, but the dude flat out misses open deep balls, refuses to pull the ball down and scramble even with the first down waiting on him to do so, and is checked out the first 3 quarters.

The WR drop balls, and we lack speed at the position, but Mond misses to many open WR's by not throwing to them.

Mond will never play consistently enough to ever take us to that next step, I sure hope Calzada is ready next year.
EastTexasMan is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 10:58 AM   #17
Jet Black
Ten Point
 
Jet Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Hunt In: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post

Saturday night was Ingrams first game without a knee brace and you could tell!

Oh yeah, finally had his shake & bake working again.

https://twitter.com/max_olson/status...00272770555904
Jet Black is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 10:59 AM   #18
EastTexasMan
Pope & Young
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: East Texas - Pop Up blind & Old Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye07 View Post
Mond didnít play great, but he played well. Heís still not making the best decisions. Taking too long pre-snap and not using his legs enough.

The bigger issue is itís becoming abundantly clear that this offense is relying on Mond to be great all the time.

I believe a lot of people bought the early hype that Jimbo was ahead of schedule with putting together a competitive team. Maybe he wouldíve been if it werenít for so many injuries on offense(mainly Cupp and Corbin). This game was a reality check that he still needs another year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2018 team was better than this one, that's the issue. I expected 8-4 in year 2, but if you're going 7-5 you better be competitive and we're 0-2 in the big games being competitive.
EastTexasMan is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:09 AM   #19
Chase This!
Pope & Young
 
Chase This!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Off the shelf
Hunt In: 74-72
Default

Chase This! is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:15 AM   #20
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

Ags suck arse.... Was hoping a 9-3 finish, very very hopeful obviously, with a single upset of the big 4 but now with that display of Auburn its 7-5 all day if we don't manage to lose another random game in there....
150class is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:18 AM   #21
Casey
Administrator
 
Casey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bulverde
Hunt In: Frio, Blanco Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasMan View Post
2018 team was better than this one, that's the issue. I expected 8-4 in year 2, but if you're going 7-5 you better be competitive and we're 0-2 in the big games being competitive.
Trayveon?
Casey is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:26 AM   #22
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Gundy just called a journalist a Jack***** on the weekly conference call, lol. Just buried him!
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:27 AM   #23
EastTexasMan
Pope & Young
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: East Texas - Pop Up blind & Old Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
Trayveon?
That's a part of it, but Trayveon wouldn't of done much more Saturday with the way our OL played.

OL has regressed, and we don't have a TE safety blanket like Sternberger was.

We have no team speed at WR, RB (now that corbin is out), TE, or DE. We have like 15+ WR and maybe 1 is a burner.

We NEED Achane & Ngata at RB... Cupp will help with TE speed (**** Injury), and Demas will start instantly he has speed and length.
EastTexasMan is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:29 AM   #24
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasMan View Post
That's a part of it, but Trayveon wouldn't of done much more Saturday with the way our OL played.

OL has regressed, and we don't have a TE safety blanket like Sternberger was.

We have no team speed at WR, RB (now that corbin is out), TE, or DE.
This is a big factor for Mond playing at the next tier in my opinion. Believe someone on here made this assertion a couple weeks ago and they are spot on.

Then again not hitting the side of a barn door + dropped passes make this shine more than it should.
150class is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:32 AM   #25
EastTexasMan
Pope & Young
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: East Texas - Pop Up blind & Old Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150class View Post
This is a big factor for Mond playing at the next tier in my opinion. Believe someone on here made this assertion a couple weeks ago and they are spot on.

Then again not hitting the side of a barn door + dropped passes make this shine more than it should.
We have no play maker on offense. We have some possession receivers who struggle at possession lol.

If mond would just scramble, or more design runs, it would help open up the game but he just refuses unless its a free offsides play and instead of throwing deep he runs a 3 yard scramble out of bounds

This was the first game I've watched I can say Jimbo got out coached and worked.
EastTexasMan is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:36 AM   #26
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Not looking good on the injury front. Have now lost Josh Thompson for the season and Jalen Green for a month or more.
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:39 AM   #27
flatlander
Ten Point
 
flatlander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Corpus Christi
Hunt In: Llano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150class View Post
This is a big factor for Mond playing at the next tier in my opinion. Believe someone on here made this assertion a couple weeks ago and they are spot on.

Then again not hitting the side of a barn door + dropped passes make this shine more than it should.
He also makes really poor choices on when to hand off the ball and when to pass.

Several of the RPO plays got stuffed when Mond could have thrown for 10-12 yards.
flatlander is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:42 AM   #28
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffK View Post
Is Arky really that bad or have they been practicing for the jerry world game all season?
Iím too afraid they may not have to practice much and this may be their closest chance at a P5 win all year. Just rattle Mond and they have a chance.
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:43 AM   #29
Jet Black
Ten Point
 
Jet Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Hunt In: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Not looking good on the injury front. Have now lost Josh Thompson for the season and Jalen Green for a month or more.


When do they expect foster & overshown back?
Jet Black is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:44 AM   #30
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
When do they expect foster & overshown back?
WV
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:45 AM   #31
bklem
Ten Point
 
bklem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Comfort
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
RLB is the man!!! That's all I got.......
Did you get my email with next weeks addition?
bklem is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:45 AM   #32
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
RLB is the man!!! That's all I got.......
LOL!! I love it!!



wait.....does this mean weíre friends now?
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:51 AM   #33
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Not looking good on the injury front. Have now lost Josh Thompson for the season and Jalen Green for a month or more.
The backups seemed to play as good or better. All is not lost.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:54 AM   #34
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Week 5 in college football:

ABC's biggest game -- Ohio State at Nebraska -- has a 17.5-point spread.

FOX's biggest game -- Texas Tech at Oklahoma -- has a 25.5-point spread.

CBS's biggest game -- Ole Miss at Alabama -- has a 35-point spread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 11:55 AM   #35
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander View Post
He also makes really poor choices on when to hand off the ball and when to pass.

Several of the RPO plays got stuffed when Mond could have thrown for 10-12 yards.
Very true.
I guess expectations were to high. I told myself from the hire to wait till year 3-4 before getting excited but was suckered in at the start of this year.

Oh well..
150class is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:02 PM   #36
Birddog66
Ten Point
 
Birddog66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Taylor
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Week 5 in college football:

ABC's biggest game -- Ohio State at Nebraska -- has a 17.5-point spread.

FOX's biggest game -- Texas Tech at Oklahoma -- has a 25.5-point spread.

CBS's biggest game -- Ole Miss at Alabama -- has a 35-point spread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Looks like Saturday is a good day to get my RV ready for the deer lease!
Birddog66 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:03 PM   #37
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklem View Post
Did you get my email with next weeks addition?
I just looked. Got it I had a feeling I would get something along those lines, thats awesome!!
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:08 PM   #38
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Week 5 in college football:

ABC's biggest game -- Ohio State at Nebraska -- has a 17.5-point spread.

FOX's biggest game -- Texas Tech at Oklahoma -- has a 25.5-point spread.

CBS's biggest game -- Ole Miss at Alabama -- has a 35-point spread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wouldn't USC vs Wash be Fox's big game? Actually surprised game day isn't there
150class is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:16 PM   #39
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150class View Post
Wouldn't USC vs Wash be Fox's big game? Actually surprised game day isn't there
I guess it could be, but they've both lost. OU will get more attention. Game Day is going to Nebraska 12 years since their last visit for 1 loss Nebraska versus tOSU whom was bound to get some love before the PAC.
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:21 PM   #40
Sharecropper
Ten Point
 
Sharecropper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wood County
Hunt In: Backyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150class View Post
Very true.

I guess expectations were to high. I told myself from the hire to wait till year 3-4 before getting excited but was suckered in at the start of this year.



Oh well..
Didn't we all go down this path . . It is what it is . . Year 3 - 4 is within the scope of expectations . . I've been waiting 51 years, another one ain't gonna hurt . . Be patient and stay the course . . Gig em . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Sharecropper is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:24 PM   #41
.243 WSSM
Ten Point
 
.243 WSSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Metromess, TX
Hunt In: Fannin Co
Default

I expect Rock Chalk to go home with their feathers plucked. Frogs will show no quarter. They needed a wake up call. The last two times they have lost to Smoo they went on to win 11 games. Mad Hatter will have his stove top hat shoved in
.243 WSSM is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:30 PM   #42
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

As of now, Iíd have the top 4 teams in the country ranked:

Bama
tOSU
LSU
Clemson or UGA or OU

Preseason polls are ridiculous and Clemson is not the No. 1 team in the country.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:31 PM   #43
Daddy D
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Liberty Hill
Hunt In: Texas & Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharecropper View Post
Didn't we all go down this path . . It is what it is . . Year 3 - 4 is within the scope of expectations . . I've been waiting 51 years, another one ain't gonna hurt . . Be patient and stay the course . . Gig em . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Well I'll be ****ed... reasonable fans do exist!!
Daddy D is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:31 PM   #44
Hornfan
Eight Point
 
Hornfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dallas
Hunt In: Throckmorton, Bridgeport and Collin
Default

I think Jimbo, like a lot of coaches, needs a great QB to do great things. He did it with Jameis at FSU. He hasn’t with other QBs. We all know how bad my Horns were for 10 years wandering the QB darkness with crappy QBs.

Will be interesting to see if Mond progresses or if Jimbo moves to a younger option.
Hornfan is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:32 PM   #45
Daddy D
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Liberty Hill
Hunt In: Texas & Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
As of now, Iíd have the top 4 teams in the country ranked:

Bama
tOSU
LSU
Clemson or UGA or OU

Preseason polls are ridiculous and Clemson is not the No. 1 team in the country.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Man,,,,, I think you're wrong on Clemson. I think they would whoop Bama and tOSU.
Daddy D is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:32 PM   #46
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Texas/WV drew a 3:30 eastern slot in two weeks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:33 PM   #47
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default College Football 2019 - Week 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy D View Post
Man,,,,, I think you're wrong on Clemson. I think they would whoop Bama and tOSU.


Theyíll get their chance as long as they donít stump a toe playing absolutely nobody.


They have the easiest road to the playoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:39 PM   #48
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

I think I saw that Jimbo was 23-17 against P5 opponents since Winston left FSU.

That isn't as bad as Arkie's Chad Morris who still doesn't have a win against a P5 opponent in his coaching career.
El General is offline   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:40 PM   #49
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
As of now, Iíd have the top 4 teams in the country ranked:

Bama
tOSU
LSU
Clemson or UGA or OU

Preseason polls are ridiculous and Clemson is not the No. 1 team in the country.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wisconsin looks pretty good also.
Bayouboy is online now   Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2019, 12:42 PM   #50
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default College Football 2019 - Week 5

Injury updates, per Tom Herman:

Caden Sterns out four weeks with tibia injury.

Jalen Green (dislocated shoulder) out for four weeks.

Josh Thompson (broken foot) will miss significant time.

Marcus Tillman (MCL sprain) out for the season.

Last edited by Chad C; 09-23-2019 at 12:44 PM.
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com