Sarrels Experts....quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarrels Experts....quick question

Hey guys, I am picking up a very nice used lefty Sarrels Blackhills II .... I looked on the Sarrels website and don't see the Blackhills II listed....

This one is 60".... Was the BHII just a shorter version of the regular Blackhills?

I love the forward handle design and have been wanting to try out a Sarrels for years....just have WAY too many bows so I have kind of "gone silent" for the past few years as far as buying is concerned...

Looking forward to shooting this one and eventually getting a new Blueridge ordered from Bob...

Best I can offer is to send Bob a note via e-Mail or Facebook.

Comment

x2 on contacting Bob directly; I bet he can tell you a lot about it

Comment

Thanks Guys!! I was so excited to finally be getting a Sarrels.....just had to share!!

I will email Bob and ask. Thanks again! Danny

Comment

Congrats on the new bow!

Comment

Got an email from Bob....now I know!! Here is his explanation:

The original Blackhills has been out of production for about 8 years. When I redesigned it I called the new model Blackhilks II for about a year to avoid confusion.

Comment

Congrats on the new bow!! Hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Have fun with your new bow!

Bisch

Comment

well, without pictures, it didn't happen!! We want to see the beauty as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Danielb89 View Post
                    well, without pictures, it didn't happen!! We want to see the beauty as well!
                    As soon as I get it in my hands, the first thing I will do is take some pics....or maybe the second thing, cause arrows will be flying first thing

Hope to get it by the end of the week or early next....fingers crossed sooner rather than later...I have dealt with the seller before, so hopefully he gets it shipped quickly....the group of lefties shooting traditional bows is pretty small...

Comment

I also bought a usd left hand sarrels. I'm sure it will make you smile. ENJOY!!

Comment

Working...
                      X