No announcement yet.

Governor Perry Indicted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McCrum wants to be on Obama's band wagon when the end comes.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This whole thing goes way beyond the drunk DA.
    Remember that Obama was just in Austin a short time ago.

Excuse me while I go find my tinfoil hat.

I also seem to remember an old wrinkled up drunk governor we used to have named Ann something or other. Nuthin was ever done about her either.
    Last edited by muzzlebrake; 08-17-2014, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      How can it be a "public integrity" unit with a dirtbag like Lumberg at the helm???
      One man's dirtbag is another's white knight.

Comment

Nothing will EVER happen to him. Lindberg should have been FIRED the next day she returned to work. If you tried to use your position to better yourself to stay outta jail you would be brought to trial and sent to the big house for corruption.

Comment

He's clearly in o's camp.

"McCrum, a former assistant U.S. attorney, was considered the frontrunner for a presidential appointment to be the U.S. attorney in the San Antonio-based Western District of Texas, which includes Austin, Waco and El Paso. But he withdrew his name from consideration in October 2010 after more than a year of waiting to be officially nominated by the White House, saying he had to get on with his career.

His own run-in:

Earlier this year, McCrum faced some legal trouble of his own. The district attorney's office alleged he told a key witness in an intoxication manslaughter trial to "get lost for a while" to avoid testifying, accusations that could have resulted in jail time for McCrum.

McCrum denied the allegations, and in February, the 4th Court of Appeals ruled that the state missed a deadline to file the contempt claim against McCrum. The Bexar County District Attorney's Office said then it had plans to appeal."

Comment

Comment

Keep Austin Weird.

It's their slogan...go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Man the things I could say about Dallas, Ft Worth, Houston, El Paso, RGV......

You rednecks are a trip.

All major metro areas were blue in 2012 with Travis having the least votes for Libs than all the others. Dallas and Harris counties have 5 times the libs of Travis.

Man this bull**** gets old.

I lean right....I am just not blind or stupid.

Well the number of voters are higher but I would be curious to know what the actual percentage of voters are in relation to "libs". I am guessing the higher percentage would be Travis, followed by Dallas and then Harris County.
                While Houston is a very liberal voting block the suburban areas are just the opposite.

Now with all that aside to be fair only one of these areas actually has a slogan saying to "Keep Austin Weird" So if we get confused it may be the marketing

Comment

Looks like all charges have been dropped.

Comment

One charge dropped
                    Reaffirmation of the previous charge already being dropped.

Comment

Well the charges had their desired effect. Sink his hopes for the White House.

Comment

Now they need to prosecute the drunk DA

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                          Well the charges had their desired effect. Sink his hopes for the White House.
                          I think being rick Perry sunk his chances at the white house...

Comment

This is good to hear. I wonder how Perry would perform as Govenor of Texas with oil at $30.00 a barrel?

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                              I think being rick Perry sunk his chances at the white house...
                              Well, the charges had their reasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X