Change of weather???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change of weather???

I walked outside to air the puppy this morning and felt like I was in a vacuum...a HOT vacuum! Will a cold front ever make it this far south??? I may have to opt for a dove hunt instead of a bow hunt this weekend.

It was nice and cool in Katy this morning. I saw on the weather this morning that a cold front was pushing its way from the NW to the SE of the state...hope you cool off soon!

Comment

It's downright cold here in Abilene. Well, compared to last week. I hope it gets the deer moving. I might get to go out tommorrow.

Comment

Kinda cool here in Angelo. Feels good if you ask me. Going out this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by LostHawg View Post
          Kinda cool here in Angelo. Feels good if you ask me. Going out this evening.
          AM I glad to hear that LostHawg..maybe them deer will be moving this weekend with cool and no moon!

Comment

45 degrees this morning.

Comment

Boy that was weird, the front hit here about 10 am?!?! Our power went out at work (unrelated) and when I walked outside, the wind had switched out of the north and was blowing like crazy. Within about 10 minutes the temp had dropped 15 degrees. I tried to get out to my buddies ranch yesterday to bowhunt but ran out of time and went dove hunting instead. They were challenging in that wind.

When I walked out this morning to let the pup out, I wished I had gone to the ranch. Wind calmed alot over the night and it is a VERY comfortable 62 degrees. DANGIT!

Comment

Nice here this morning. 45 with a slight wind...

Losthawg if I had know you lived in San Angelo, I would have had my son come and meet you. He was going to School out there at ASU, but he's back home now.

Comment

I've only been here for just over 3 years. Moved here from Abilene.

For those of you that hunt the Angelo area, keep your eyes open for my TBH sticker. I'll buy you a cup of coffee or a glass of tea if ya hail me.

Comment

Working...
                  X