Comment

Originally posted by 512robby View Post
      Snagged an uber

I'm saved

Commuting in Houston is brutal

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
      Glad you got something.

Comment

U good now? I'm on the north side but I'll try and come try and get you if you need me. Send me a PM

Comment

I'm good thanks

Comment

I'm stuck on the east side of downtown. I have unlimited coffee, 4 small packs of almonds, and internet service. Could be worse!

I have been shooting rubber bands at a target for the last hour. I'm pretty deadly at 5 yards or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              I'm stuck on the east side of downtown. I have unlimited coffee, 4 small packs of almonds, and internet service. Could be worse!

I have been shooting rubber bands at a target for the last hour. I'm pretty deadly at 5 yards or less.
              Haha...I hate that y’all are stuck, but at least there is coffee

Comment

Thank you for your service sir Chew!!! That's why you get the BIG BUCKS!!! Go easy on the almonds... no tellin how long you'll be there!!

Comment

When u get out come see me and Julie at the hotel. I'll buy you a delicious dinner!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hope you got out okay. Now move out of that **** hole.

Comment

Left downtown and went to an officer-involved shooting up off of 249 and cypresswood. Finally heading home after a very long day. Hopefully all the water in Kingwood has receded!

Comment

Originally posted by 512robby View Post
                        Almost made it out of Downtown Houston

Stuck on a metro bus at Northwest transit center

Street is a river

Stay put?

Or try to walk out?

Been here 4 hours

You are braver than me. Within 30 minutes of being stuck on a bus with people i would have taken my chances in 19 miles of flood water.

Comment

Working...
                        X