Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps uses Star of David in a ad to attack Hilliary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's the ad I saw I don't out of context see that it's racist as it's just a shape. If it was blue and was just the lines line off the Israel flag then yes. Now in context that it was taken from a supremacist website, that's another story. I don't think he thought he'd ever get this far. I'll still vote for him if Hillary is on the other side. Won't like it but I'll do it for now. Unless he becomes worse than her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Dam, anybody that votes for that moron has zero credibility!

That's some funny shat!
      Why?

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
        Why?
        Cuz he smokes pot, duh. I mean he's not an upstanding citizen like a serial filanderer who's had three wives, but you know.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Okay.........I give also! Guess the meme incorporating the STAR of David is a non-issue! Got a date with my kiddo to see the new shark movie.
          No I'm right there with you Oscar. Seems like everytime Hillary hangs herself Trump is right behind behind her ready to cut the rope and does something stupid. I just don't get it or MAYBE I'm just starting to

Comment

I'm really starting to think that Trump is the DNC Manchurian Candidate. How can a collective group of minds be so stupid. FYI I hate Hillary. I ain't voting for either of those choices.

------------------------------------
            I always thought you guys wanted more self determination in this world. -Me

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
              Let's just say we only had two choices, Trump or Hillary. You had to vote for 1 or the other. You will it be?

I will vote against Hillary. Sad that there is not a candidate that I can vote for. Hasn't been one in a long time. Reagan was the last candidate I voted FOR.
              Any vote that is not cast under Trump's name is a vote for the Hildabeast.
              Doesn't mean you voted for Trump, just that you voted against that vile and despicable woman. Here in Texas it won't matter since Texas will be red-------for now.

Comment

I get so tired of the "third party vote is a vote for Hillary!!!" noise.

It's completely self centered to tell someone that they're wasting their vote. You're telling them that their beliefs don't count, and to be quiet so your voice can be louder. It's juvenile nonsense.

Vote your conscious, not someone else's warped politics. That way maybe someday we can quit beating our collective heads into the wall with the same old dog and pony show.

Comment

Okay.........I give also! Guess the meme incorporating the STAR of David is a non-issue! Got a date with my kiddo to see the new shark movie.
                  Trump tweet:
                  Dishonest media is trying their absolute best to depict a star in a tweet as the Star of David rather than a Sheriff's Star, or plain star!

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    Trump tweet:
                    Dishonest media is trying their absolute best to depict a star in a tweet as the Star of David rather than a Sheriff's Star, or plain star!
                    Lmao......ok! We better tell that to FOX and talk radio.[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Its a mess alright. The problem I have with johnson smoking dope is that its a violation of federal law. If elected, he would have to take an oath to faithfully enforce the law....which he daily violates.

Now for Trump. If he really believes what he is spouting, he sure changes his mind a lot. Hillary is dirt, Johnson is a criminal, and trump is a hack. Im sure glad the election falls in deer season.

Comment

If he hadn't gotten it from a white supremacist website, I would think it's much ado about nothing, and I hate the man. But he just shows such mindnumbingly stupid judgment that is scary

Comment

Maybe it gets your thread back on track?

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                            Trump tweet:
                            It's trump 101. Instead of saying my bad, we didn't realize it was from a white supremacist website, we'll do better in the future, he doubles down and plays the victim of the big bad media card.

Comment

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

here is a thread I posted last year...Hows it looking?

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                                I get so tired of the "third party vote is a vote for Hillary!!!" noise.

It's completely self centered to tell someone that they're wasting their vote. You're telling them that their beliefs don't count, and to be quiet so your voice can be louder. It's juvenile nonsense.

Vote your conscious, not someone else's warped politics. That way maybe someday we can quit beating our collective heads into the wall with the same old dog and pony show.
                                Typical Liberal diatribe right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X