Tom Brady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
    But he did withstand that super gnarly shoulder tap, I mean, roughing the passer call.
    You have to understand its Brady. He gets calls just for tapping him he cries like a baby if he does not get those calls. He is good, but never understood why he gets those calls. I hope the Rams give them a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
      Hard to argue, and Manning is the only legit argument. Montana and Young are close but just not quite enough. Drew is also in that discussion.
      I don't really think you can compare. The league was totally different when Montana & Young played. They could actually be sacked back then. I would take Montana any day.

Comment

You think he would be the goat if he played in Cleveland his whole career instead of New England. With out Bill as his coach?

Comment

I don't like him. I don't like the Pats. I don't like anything about them, but still can not argue this. Brady/Belichick combo is the greatest duo of all time, and I don't think we'll ever see anything quite like it again. They've been so dominate for so long its incredible. I'll be pulling for the Rams during the SB, but know good and well if they aren't up by 14 with 2 mins left they are going to loose. I'm ready for Brady to go home and watch the games from the couch with his smokin hot wife! You've done enough Tom we get it you're the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
            You think he would be the goat if he played in Cleveland his whole career instead of New England. With out Bill as his coach?
            Nope. It takes a little luck to be the goat. He got lucky that New England drafted him. He's great and all but Belichik to me is the reason for so much success. He somehow takes regular Joes and brainwashes them to think they are hall of famers. That team is a machine. It runs like a finely tuned military machine. And most people couldn't name more than a few of the players over the years. It is downright amazing! It would have been amazing at any time but especially is in the salary cap era.

Comment

He is the best!!!

Comment

Tom Brady

This stat is nuts

Comment

hes hated because hes a winner and people hate winners

Comment

Not sure that’s legit^^^

Comment

One thing I will add is the Pats seem to always have some of the best slot receivers in the game. Great route runners that make unbelievable catches

Comment

Not a fan but he is the best of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                          Yeah I’ve never understand how Brady and Manning always find a way to never get hit . They have to be the two slowest QBs ever and for them not to get hit is unbelievable.
                          I know its insane man. I don't understand why teams don't send everyone after him. I mean yeah you might get burned but dude he killing all yall with his passing skills. If I am going down I'm going with everyone I can send at him. PS. I would be horrible as a coach..LOL

Ranchdog

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
                            I know its insane man. I don't understand why teams don't send everyone after him. I mean yeah you might get burned but dude he killing all yall with his passing skills. If I am going down I'm going with everyone I can send at him. PS. I would be horrible as a coach..LOL

Ranchdog
                            Because he’s got a line. Big tighends and a screen and quick outs . He’s greatness . I enjoyed the pregame that should him from a young age.

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                              Because he’s got a line. Big tighends and a screen and quick outs . He’s greatness . I enjoyed the pregame that should him from a young age.

That and get a roughing the passer if you hit him and probably a hefty fine it’s ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love him or hate him, but he is a winner! I would NEVER bet against him. He is so calm and collected when he needs to be.

I read today that one of his teammates said he has a clutch gene in him. Truth! That gene kicks in when the team is in the clutches! He is a stud!

Comment

Working...
                                X