Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps uses Star of David in a ad to attack Hilliary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenfa03 View Post
    Is this legit? Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seems to be....

It’s like he wants a government job. Gary Johnson, the former governor of New Mexico and current Libertarian candidate for president, was pressed at a Wednesday night CNN town hall on his dec…

Comment

Oh he resigned from the board of this org Jan.1 so he focus on being pres... Cool dude... Wouldn't it be so cool to have president who smokes weed..
      That would be knarly dude...[emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by kenfa03 View Post
        Is this legit? Crazy.

And Be10down is CONVINCED with this whack job!!! Come on Man!! Don't think we will have any Gary Johnson supporters with any sense comment on this thread after this. lol!!!!
        Last edited by RMW; 07-03-2016, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post

Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
            And Be10down is CONVINCED with this whack job!!! Come on Man!!
            He's a wack job because he smokes pot? Okayyyyyy. The guy has no chance of winning. He probably won't pull 10 percent. As I've stated a hundred times, I will not ever vote for trump or Hillary. You can if you want and the GOP will win texas as per usual. I won't.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you guys serious about this weed thing? Lemme guess, yall believe in the Constitution...cough, lol, cough, cough

Before tt says this, no, I don't partake in weed.

Comment

Lol you guys are slamming be10 like he's out campaigning for the guy... I'm not turned off of Trump enough to not vote for him yet, but he seems to be. We only have a limited number of candidates, and each person has their own reasons for their top choice. I don't like Johnson one bit, so Trump would have to fall pretty far in my mind before I'd vote third party.

Comment

But he is so cool. Just imagine him with his feet kicked up in the Oval Office burning him a big dog leg... Man that would be so cool dude..

NOT

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                    Lol you guys are slamming be10 like he's out campaigning for the guy... I'm not turned off of Trump enough to not vote for him yet, but he seems to be. We only have a limited number of candidates, and each person has their own reasons for their top choice. I don't like Johnson one bit, so Trump would have to fall pretty far in my mind before I'd vote third party.
                    Hey I'm just trying to say that we have 2 idiots and 1 career criminal running for president. That's all.
                    Not trying to slam. Just shedding a little light.

Comment

Lol. Later.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        Hey I'm just trying to say that we have 2 idiots and 1 career criminal running for president. That's all.
                        Not trying to slam. Just shedding a little light.
                        Wait, I thought you said there were only 2 choices?

Also, since you're so good at ducking and diving, are you going to stand behind your statement about Trump since he hasn't self-funded his campaign?

Comment

I don't have an issue with GJ or any other person smoking weed.
                          I supported him as a two time governor of this state.
                          I have some issues with him. One revolves around a 123 mile stretch of road he had built here with his good buddies the Koch brothers for a sum of 313 million dollars.
                          The penny POT stock pump and dump scheme is another.
                          I have decide against becoming allies with devout progressives at this time so I have not paid much attention to him. Not sure what big money people are behind him although it would not surprise me if the Koch bros were in there somewhere.

Comment

I heard some rumors about Kennedy. And I wouldn't doubt the rest of them are border line alcoholics.

------------------------------------
                            I always thought you guys wanted more self determination in this world. -Me

Comment

Okay.........I give also! Guess the meme incorporating the STAR of David is a non-issue! Got a date with my kiddo to see the new shark movie.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                                No need to stop now. LOL
                                Burn you one.

Dam, anybody that votes for that moron has zero credibility!

That's some funny shat!

Comment

Working...
                                X