No announcement yet.

Gasoline shortage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother and his co-workers reported a station in Dallas to the AG that had gas at 4.89/gal. Said there was an on-line 13 page form they filled out with included pics of the price signage. They received an immediate response from the AG office thanking them for the report. Went by the station the next morning(yesterday) and gas price was back down to 2.49/gal. I guess somebody got their greedy hands slapped.

Said station was on NW Hwy @ I-35

Comment

Had to stop by about 10 stations in Lufkin last night before I found one that had gas. I think it was $2.65/gal

Comment

I am in the Los Colinas area and there are plenty of fuel stations with fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
          Had to stop by about 10 stations in Lufkin last night before I found one that had gas. I think it was $2.65/gal
          Everyone got a new shipment last night and is open this morning

Comment

I waited till this morning as I was on duty yesterday. No line, 2.49 a gallon. Headed to Robert Lee no matter what. I even went and bought a new stihl saw this morning.

Comment

This was the view behind me in line yesterday in San Antonio.

I went to probably 15 stations before I found a fuel truck at one, then just waited. Needed enough to make sure I could get to the ranch for the weekend... where I have more than enough fuel to do what I need to do and get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Lotta Denton stores got shipments last night. Filled the wife's car up since it was on 1/4 tank. Gas is only up to $2.49 so unless people stay stupid, hopefully it stays this way.
                I see no evidence people are less stupid today than they have been the last few days.

Unfortunately

Comment

Seeing shorter lines in the Frisco/Prosper area this morning. I pulled into a 7-Eleven and got gas with no issue

Comment

Originally posted by Coon View Post
                    The big refinery in Port Arthur is shut down for the flood.
                    Old Ocean Phillips down too..in Sweeny

Comment

Anyone know about the situation down 35, Pearsall, Cotulla, Encinal?

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                        Seeing shorter lines in the Frisco/Prosper area this morning. I pulled into a 7-Eleven and got gas with no issue

Maybe everyone filled up yesterday?

Comment

This is a must have
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Army of Dad View Post
                            Maybe everyone filled up yesterday?

Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              So you're the one that set this all in motion...Thanks a lot!
                              I will neither deny nor acknowledge such action . And a $1.95 sure was nice . Price was $2.49 Friday morning at 5AM . I should be good for two weeks, at least, if I don't go anywhere but to work and groceries.

Comment

Another moron

Don't know how the hell he is going to unload that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X