Nikon Camera Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikon Camera Question

I have a Nikon, Nikkormat FTN, 35mm camera with several lens and just about all the filters they made. I was wondering if there was still any market for good 35mm cameras. Any one know?

Draco, I had the same question and took my canon ae1 program to the local wolf camera.The senior man there said commercial value was nothing,and lenses wouldnt change out with digital. he said check e-bay and pawnshops for comps and lenses if i decided to keep it. I found out film is still around for about 3 bucks batteries less than 7 at batteries plus decided to keep it and look for resale specialty lenses for cheap and pay sam,s to develop a few and burn to cd--- fwiw -i want to get good old zooms and take some specialty and long range shots and looking for old bayonet connector for slr to old spotting scope not as good as digiscope but im gonna try that first befoe upgrading to 5k worth of digital stuff-- regards

Comment

I had some old gear that I sold to KEH when the came to the Austin Photorama a couple of years ago. I got about $500 for a Nikon F3, three prime lenses and a speed light. Give them a try.

Buy & sell used cameras, lenses, gear, & other photography equipment at KEH Camera's online store. Save up to 40% off retail price & get a 180-day warranty.

All your old lenses will still work on the current Nikon digital camera BTW.
      Last edited by scotty; 02-18-2012, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X