Somerville WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WIKI View Post
    So jut a reminder to be friendly and remember to use hunter etiquette.

AMEN!

Comment

Anyone going to Sommerville WMA this weekend?

Comment

99.9% sure I will be there in the morning.

Comment

I am going to try and go . Trey is outa town. If I don't go tomorrow I am going Sunday.

Comment

Sat this evening. No deer moving at all. On the way out down 180 before you get to the stop sign there was a young buck roght on a doe. WIll be out tomorrow for sure.

Comment

I am going Thursday hopefully I will have the whole place to myself. Good luckt to everyone.

Comment

Any body do any good out there yet or at least seen anything?

Comment

Is the grass high out there, and is it wet? I wanna try and get out there this weekend.

Comment

Just came back from hunting Yeagua this morning and half a day yesterday. The grass is tall (up to 7' & 8' in some places). It wasn't too wet down there. Just a little sticky. Didn't see a dear the whole time. Guess they don't have to move around much with all those acorns laying all over the place. Did see some pigs though. Watch out for copperheads! There all over the place. I almost stepped on two of those rascles.

Comment

It is pretty much rough hunting out there anyway throw in the tall grass and the acorns well you get the picture. But I will be out there anyway. Can't killim sitting in the recliner.

Comment

I am going to nails creek, i hope there aren't a bunch of copperheads over there.

Comment

I stepped on a copperhead out there in a dry creekbed! good for both of us he was kind of sluggish, right before opening weekend the grass was real high, water was actually low and I did find some deer and hog signs but never saw any deer. May try it later in the season when it is cooler.

Comment

good weather today and tommorrow who's gonna be out there this weekend.

Comment

Going out this evening and in the morning for sure.

Comment

I'll be there in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X