sywat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sywat

whos gonna shoot the sywat events this year?

Sorry for the stupid question but what is sywat??

Comment

He's referring to the "Shoot Your Way Across Texas" series of Indoor shoots hosted by proshops all across texas. The TFAA sponsors them, and you don't have to be a TFAA member to shoot them...A good way to perfect your form and shot sequence...about 80 shoots in all...all winter up until the State Indoor Shoot in Temple in February of 2007. Go to www.texasfieldarchery.org and click on Tournaments, then Schedule, and you'll find all the info you need.

Comment

Thanks Davik. I have never shot any of these events but I think that I may have to start at least until 3D season rolls around.

Comment

I might give it a go this year.

Comment

I will hit as many of these as I can....

Comment

is the indoor part a 5 spot 60 arrow round or is it some other NFAA/TFAA format? also, if you shoot one class in one, can you change classes?

Comment

If you are going to shoot this at Smithfield Archery Shop you have to call and reserve a time. Many spots are already gone.

Comment

its a standard nfaa 5 spot 300 round, 60 arrows

Comment

If my eyes will ever clear up, I'm planning on shooting at least some of them.

Comment

I will shoot as many as I can.

To the above question on different divisions,yes you have to change classes to shoot twice.

Comment

I took 2 years off of shooting due to some personal things but I will be shooting at this this year and VEGAS
                        Kyle Scott

Comment

id sure like to go shoot vegas just dont think i have the funds available, just been practicing up on the five spots for sywat for now shot 52 x's tonight

Comment

I'll be hitting as many as possible as well. On a side note, Arlington Bowhunting World is starting a 5 Spot league on Thursday nights, starting this Thursday (Nov. 16th).

Comment

My wife and I are going to make as many as we can.
                              Trying to get sharp for Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                              X