• Show
Clear All

My Wild Kitchen - A different giveaway

Click image for larger version

Name:	Venison Steaks Backstraps Tenders Ad 14 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	25096073

I'm torn about posting this here because I obviously don't want to abuse this forum. It's just that y'all are my biggest supporters, you've been with me since the beginning, and I can't think of anyone else that could have a voice as big y'all's, and I could really use your help.

Most of you know that I published an eCookbook last spring. If it's going to be successful I really need reviews. If you have a copy of my eCookbook please consider going to your favorite eRetailer and leaving a review. Reviews are a big part of what moves books in rank. You can access most eRetailers through this link: http://www.mywildkitchen.com/products/.

Once you've left a review email the url for your review to info@mywildkitchen.com and I'll send you a coupon code for a FREE download of my first eCookbook, Top 10 Ground Venison Recipes, usable on any eReading device.

Thank you for ALL of your support! I can't wait to hear from y'all! And I promise to keep my posts recipe-related in the future!
Working...
X