Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doe and yearling about 100 yards out feeding away from me

Comment

Tough break man. Keep at it maybe he will mess up again and walk by you.

Comment

Hogs came in as I was climbing down, to dark to shoot so it made for an interesting walk out. Back at it in the morning

Comment

Back in the same spot as yesterday evening, the wind is perfect today just a little stiff. Not as cool as I expected it to be this morning but not bad.

Comment

Good luck to you this morning. I'm in south county I'll be following.

Comment

Got a doe at 40 yrds on the hand throw. She's needs to stay put and give me some live bait.

Comment

Got a doe at 40 yrds on the hand throw. She's needs to stay put and give me some live bait.

Comment

Good luck to you too, I'm not to opptomistic with all this wind but you never know.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

That doe I had at had at 40 yrds this morning. Kept lookin in the woods on the east side of me. My stand sits north to south so all my had throw is off to the east because that's were the usually come from. Finally saw the cull I've been after, tending to her. As soon as she got just south of me and winded me she bolted and so did he with her. Had Hume in my sights at about 35 yrds. I'm set up tonight on the same ok flat I'm my climber on the south end of the hand throw hoping not to get winded again. He was definitely after her so be ware. I'm in south Polk county and am starting to see more and more activity. Good luck to you this evening. Ill be following.

Comment

Auto correct is killing me "oak flat"

Comment

Bringing this back to the top, I haven't hunted the spot where I missed the buck in two weeks. Weather is nice and the wind should be just about right. I'll update more after it gets light

Comment

Following, I'll be back at it this evening. Good luck to you.

Comment

Good luck again

I'll be heading to the marsh later today

Comment

Following. Good luck, hope you get him.

Comment

Working...
                                X