Trade my Massey LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade my Massey LB

I got this Massey LB in a trade a couple years ago. I just can't shoot it, can't figure it out for some reason. It's 60# and the bow I'm told they experimented with to develope the ? Longhorn?? I think. I do want a 60+ lb recurve I can take elk hunting next year. I'm at work so can't get any pic's or spec's until tomorrow.

I'd like to hear more. As far as trades all of mine are in the 50 lb range at 27". I want a 60 lber or two.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
      I'd like to hear more. As far as trades all of mine are in the 50 lb range at 27". I want a 60 lber or two.
      Sorry buddy I just had a second to check this thread.
      I'll get the specifics here in a minute

Comment

Have a few 60# or so recurves I may trade

Comment

Spec's are 63# at 28 .... 62"
          Last edited by flywise; 10-27-2014, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I have a 65@31 older zipper I might be interested in working a deal shoot me a pm if you want.

Comment

Here's a few really bad pic's

Although I have had this bow for about 2 years I have only shot about 200 arrows through it. I was told by the fella I got it from ( who had it for a few years as well) that in his research about the bow he actually called Massey or the folks that own Massey and talked to several people about the bow. I do not know how old the bow is. I love the look and the weight I just can't get the feel for this bow.
              Like I mentioned before I think I want to trade for a recurve. If sold I believe $275 would be fair

Comment

Pictures make it a lot darker than it is. Like I said...... Crappy pic's
                It is actually pretty light colored

Comment

That looks like a Massey reverse handle.

Comment

I have no idea what a reverse handle is

Comment

That is a MASSIE Reverse Handle Longbow. The limbs come off the handle on the side nearest the shooter rather than off the side away from the shooter. Hence, the handle is reversed from a regular longbow. I would like to have it but its a bit heavy for me.
                      Last edited by Phillip Fields; 10-28-2014, 05:19 AM.

Comment

I believe those bows are more straight limbed Hill style before Massie started producing reflex deflex bows.

Comment

It seems fast and I guess if I give it a little more time I might come to like it.
                          But any trades for a recurve would be considered

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                            That is a MASSIE Reverse Handle Longbow. The limbs come off the handle on the side nearest the shooter rather than off the side away from the shooter. Hence, the handle is reversed from a regular longbow. I would like to have it but its a bit heavy for me.
                            Yeah, now I can see it. Never really paid that much attention before

Comment

If you still have it bring it to Granger Ranger Xtreme hunt this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X