Anyone need a bird dog this weekend!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone need a bird dog this weekend!?!?

So my buddy and I were supposed to go duck and deer hunting this weekend in Kingsland but life stepped in the way and blew those plans out of the water!!! Lol!!! It happens. He's going thru a really rough time right now so I'm not gonna bust his balls too much.

So, I was wondering if anyone needed a bird dog (me) for the weekend? Ill fetch all the birds, clean all the birds and help set up and retrieve the decoys.

I have 2 dozen decoys, shotgun, and waders.

If anyone has an open spot and wouldn't mind me going and helping out let me know.

Nobody needs a bird dog?!?

Comment

We're supposed to go in the am, but that 22 degree forecast has me thinking about sleeping in!!!

Comment

I wish I had room in my boat or I would tell you to get your gear ready.

Comment

I duck season open right now? I thought we were on the split? Checking into this, I want to duck hunt bad.

Comment

I thought it was the split, also.

Comment

Not until the 8th

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                We're supposed to go in the am, but that 22 degree forecast has me thinking about sleeping in!!!
                I'm really disappointed in the we are "supposed" to in the am. Duck will be everywhere and I will provide all the warmers we can stick down our clothes. We WILL be hunting, think positive and warm.

Comment

if you was not so far away, you could come with us to lake fork for a limit

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
                    I'm really disappointed in the we are "supposed" to in the am. Duck will be everywhere and I will provide all the warmers we can stick down our clothes. We WILL be hunting, think positive and warm.
                    HAHAHAHA!!!! I like the way you think!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X