outdoor Kitchen Build..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
    Set BBQ and got my counter tops delivered. I say counter tops, what it really was 6 ft by 3 ft chocolate lueter rock slabs
    2 1/4 thick

Comment

It was at this time my wife shows up to see the work. She points out that we forgot to do the bar top over hang for barstools. Oh crap. Things were going so well.

Comment

Well pulling off the chocolate lueder counters was not an option. So plan B. And I will say plan B really changed the look of the kitchen for the better. I thought it looked pretty boring anyway.

Comment

Out came the rock saws and the demolishing sledges

Comment

I wish I had pictures of this but I only took pictures after it was done. I knew I had about 7 inches from wood to edge of slab so if I used 1 inch stone it would get me a counter overhang as well as a foot rest while using bar chair.

Comment

Here is the pics

Comment

Nice. I will be building one of these once we get moved in to the new house. You said you got the cooktop from academy?

Comment

Here is the pics

Comment

Also got sink set as well. U can see in pictures

Comment

Mighty nice.

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Awesome work. It looks great to me, I feel you pain with trying to please the wife. Everything that I have done so far for our first child's room that is due next month has not been correct by her standards.

Comment

I was able to get mini fridge set but have no pictures of it. I mean it is a mini fridge, Who needs a picture of that. It's Black and mini.

Comment

Finally put a coat of sealant on it. It is a clear coat just to bring out color of rock. Looks pretty good I think.

Comment

Finally put a coat of sealant on it. It is a clear coat just to bring out color of rock. Looks pretty good I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X