No announcement yet.

Amber Guyger indicted for murder? Wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the troll slithered his way back under a bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
      And the highly improbable coincidence that the one time she goes to the wrong apartment, the door just happens to have been left ajar
      I'm constantly shocked by how many people dont lock their effing doors nowadays so I can believe it was left open or unlocked at least.

Comment

Two less losers and money for lawyers, a win-win

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
          I hope that’s a bad attempt at a joke..

Comment

Nope

Comment

What defines a loser to you?

Comment

2 losers? Both seem like decent human beings, with one making a terrible mistake.

I dont see anything being a win in this.

Comment

Don’t care but man did I have a great lunch

Comment

Prime example of why everybody isn't qualified for carrying a badge and broomstick

Some just need to write parking tickets or direct traffic after church.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                      The good news is a jury wont be deciding her sentencing. Until she admits guilt in court, she is still innocent.
                      That 911 call...
                      Can it be admitted in court as a guilty plea?
                      Or will her lawyers have it thrown out saying that guyger was NOT the person that shot this man and they have accused the wrong person of shooting him that night?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        That 911 call...

Can it be admitted in court as a guilty plea?

Or will her lawyers have it thrown out saying that guyger was NOT the person that shot this man and they have accused the wrong person of shooting him that night?

What? Admittedly, I haven’t read the rest of the thread and maybe you’re just being facetious. No it cannot be used as a guilty plea, and no they won’t argue the fact that she’s the shooter. The tape clearly shows her concern and remorse, even if she is concerned about the impact to herself from what she did. One thing that didn’t make sense to me at first that is a lot clearer after listening to the tape is how she mistook the apartment. I’ve lived in two apartments in my life, both of which you parked in a parking lot and then either climbed stairs to your unit or didn’t based on what floor you lived on. Obviously her complex was larger than those I’ve lived in and there’s a parking garage with direct access to the units from the garage. You can hear her say she thought she parked on the third floor (her floor) but obviously she actually parked on the fourth. Route and surroundings from the vehicle to the apartment are likely identical between floors with the only difference being the number on the door and obviously the decor inside, however I doubt she was focused on anything but the victim when she made entry to the dwelling. Sounds like negligent homicide to me.

Comment

The Minnesota policeman is expected to receive 12 1/2 years plus 4 years......what do you think she should get?

Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman told a news conference he expected Noor to face 12-1/2 years in prison for the murder charge and four years for the manslaughter charge when he is sentenced on June 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
                            The Minnesota policeman is expected to receive 12 1/2 years plus 4 years......what do you think she should get?

Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman told a news conference he expected Noor to face 12-1/2 years in prison for the murder charge and four years for the manslaughter charge when he is sentenced on June 7.
                            A fair trial.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                              A fair trial.

Fair for whom? Earlier in this thread people couldn't believe she was charged with murder. Then it was "over charging" her so she would be acquitted.

I would like her to get a fair trial too, then convicted and sentenced .

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
                                Fair for whom? Earlier in this thread people couldn't believe she was charged with murder. Then it was "over charging" her so she would be acquitted.

I would like her to get a fair trial too, then convicted and sentenced .
                                Yeah, I guess. Seems a lot of people s team about this and that and totally forget about the Constitution.

Comment

Working...
                                X