sxs insurance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sxs insurance.

What is your average cost and what all does it cover?

Mine is 250.00+- a year and covers about everything I asked about. Which is everything. stolen falls off trailer storm damage ect..

Just curios if this was about average with everyone.

Mine is $256 a year. Full Coverage with injury and property damage covered. All in Everything covered.

Comment

Mine was right at that when I owned one. Covered the same your showing.

Comment

Mine is around 550 I think. Full coverage. I had own stolen a few years ago. Worth every penny for insurance.

Comment

Mine is about 250 a year through Farm Bureau and covers all the above.

Comment

I believe ours is like $325ish. This is our 3rd Ranger and have carried a policy for each one owned.

Primary reasons for carrying a policy have been theft and the possibility of a wreck when in tow.

Comment

I went through Progressive and I can't remember the exact cost but it was full coverage and it was less than $200 I think. Got me 2nd guessing myself now though.

Comment

~$27/month

Skinny

Comment

Added to the auto policy and it raised the rate about $16 a month.

Comment

My 2006 Yamaha Kodiak 450 was $17/month and now my 2017 Kawasaki Mule 4010 4x4 is $60/month....both full coverage

Comment

163 a year for my ranger. Replacement value and 2500 in accessories with progressive

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone sounds like mine is about fair dollar.

They also cover all extras I add on to it.

Comment

I was able to insure My SXS and 2 quads with
                          Find out why Markel's ATV insurance policy offers the best protection for off-road vehicles. Learn how ATV insurance differs from homeowners coverage and why you may need this important coverage.

Cheaper than just one SXS with Progressive.

Check them out, they are cheap- just don't know how they pay out since I've never had a claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Gold View Post
                            My 2006 Yamaha Kodiak 450 was $17/month and now my 2017 Kawasaki Mule 4010 4x4 is $60/month....both full coverage
                            $720/year for a UTV? Do they supply a monthly jar of Vasoline with each bill?

If i were you I'd shop around and save yourself $400-500/year.

Comment

I pay $110 year for 2009 Kubota rtv1140 through allstate. I only have comprehensive and bodily injury, not collision. Just worried about theft. It's doesn't go fast enough to worry about running into stuff [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                              X