New bowshop in Frisco/Little Elm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New bowshop in Frisco/Little Elm

They have finally opened. Nice little shop, family owned. They have a young lady working there who is an awesome archer and very helpfull.

They have Bear and Strawther so far and a fair inventory of stuff. They are growing and should be a nice addition to our sport. They are called Wolf's Lodge Archery, Eldorado @ FM423. Go by and tell them about Texas Bowhunter forum, spend a little money while your there. No, I don't have a horse in their race and they are no Cinnamon Creek yet but we need more places to shoot and buy toys,

Strawther.....that made me laugh a little. Maybe they should change their name to that! Leave KS in the dust....lol

Not being rude, it's Strother.

If I ever go that way I'll check 'em out!

Comment

Will swing by soon

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
        They have finally opened. Nice little shop, family owned. They have a young lady working there who is an awesome archer and very helpfull.

They have Bear and Strawther so far and a fair inventory of stuff. They are growing and should be a nice addition to our sport. They are called Wolf's Lodge Archery, Eldorado @ FM423. Go by and tell them about Texas Bowhunter forum, spend a little money while your there. No, I don't have a horse in their race and they are no Cinnamon Creek yet but we need more places to shoot and buy toys,

Would Ms. Kayleigh R. be her name? If so, she is a great young archer that will help the sport grow.

Comment

That is her.

I knew my spelling was wrong after I stred at it for a while. S T R O T H E R

Comment

ive been watching them build it but did not know that it had opened. is there a range inside? my neighbors are not impressed that I shoot in my yard.

Comment

Yes sir we have a 20 yard range inside..
              Range fees are 10 dollars for the first hour and 5 an hour for the second and subsequent hours.. If you live close you can get a yearly pass for unlimited range time for 125 or a family pass for 175. Both are for unlimited time on the range.. Come by and see us.

Comment

thanks man. I'll stop by sometime this weekend if I can make it out of the duck blind..

Comment

Stopped in Saturday night. Nice 20yd range. Left my bow for new string and cables and purchased new QAD rest. I am new to bow hunting and have never even shot a bow. Very friendly and helpful even with all of my newbie questions.

Comment

I'll have to go check them out, not to far from me.

Comment

hmmm visiting my in-laws up in frisco this weekend ill have to stop in and check the place out

Comment

Working...
                      X